• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yes another come play on Siege thread

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The Hunters of Evil [H^E]
Siege Chapter
The purpose of this Guild is to be the thorn for the Bandit Five [Hi5]. Members will seek any attempt to waylay a bandit and loot his or her corps. We will not aid the Bandit Five at any time and will seek to stop them at all cost.

The H^E will strive to avoid battles with NONBandit Five, defending only when attacked. Members will display the H^E tag. All [GIL] tags and their Alliance members are to be given aid from any attacks from the Bandit Five. Any other Guilds, that are being attacked by the Bandit Five will also be given aid in the battle against the Bandit Five.

If you seek membership in the H^E be advise that we are not a charity outfit, and will not supply weapons, armor, mounts, fight wearing only what you can lose and replace, loot the dead Bandits for better armor.
Other Guilds that seek to join an alliance with the H^E contact Drakelord.

So let form a posse and go after the Bandit Five whenever you can.

Skalazar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
sure put siege back to pub 16 ruleset and I will be there. Otherwise please stop trying to push SIege on people, no one cares about it.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
YES ANOTHER COME PLAY ON SIEGE THREAD
Yet you still posted. The Hi5 is an Atlantic based guild, with players across several other shards within its ranks. The action of this PK guild on Siege has earned them several names none which should be repeated so I now call them the Bandit Five. And I want to get a posse together to go after these Bandits, to meet them head on at ever EM event with equal or greater numbers of people willing to fight and most likely die but take a few of them with us. A small army of new folks would be as bad as a group of Rabbits on the battlefield, ask @Poo to tell you of that story someday.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yet you still posted. The Hi5 is an Atlantic based guild, with players across several other shards within its ranks. The action of this PK guild on Siege has earned them several names none which should be repeated so I now call them the Bandit Five. And I want to get a posse together to go after these Bandits, to meet them head on at ever EM event with equal or greater numbers of people willing to fight and most likely die but take a few of them with us. A small army of new folks would be as bad as a group of Rabbits on the battlefield, ask @Poo to tell you of that story someday.
And what is it exactly that makes you think that if another pvp guild powerful enough to run off Hi5 does come to Siege, they would be interested in sharing the spoils with you?

More likely they would kill all of you too...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
There is that.

More likely they would kill all of you too...
But just think of it EM Bennu announces the date for a Siege Event, all turn out to beat up the boss for the Drop. The Bandit Five show up to steal the show and are met by a small army of H^E that have only one thing in mind, to stop the bandits! That would be fun, the Rabbits, (Sorry @Poo) that take on the bandits.

So let form a posse and go after the Bandit Five whenever you can.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Be kinda silly to post this on the Siege shard forums when Drake is trying to get players to come play Siege, and join his guild.
And just how many threads do we need in uhall recruiting for siege? Siege related stuff should be in the Siege forum... that is what it's for.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Siege the super Fel ONLY server gets a few pvpers now they're trying to recruit an army. I'd find it amazing if Hi-5 has more than 4 or 5 people there. They destroyed the crafters shard with 4 people..lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And just how many threads do we need in uhall recruiting for siege? Siege related stuff should be in the Siege forum... that is what it's for.
So why should he post this in Uhall, and not in the Siege forums? This reason it's not like he needs to get players like me who already play Siege to come, and play there. I'm sure you will mostly see more threads like this in the future of players trying to get players to come try out Siege, or any shard.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
sure put siege back to pub 16 ruleset and I will be there. Otherwise please stop trying to push SIege on people, no one cares about it.
So here's a question, do you know exactly what Publish 16 entailed?