• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bard masteries to rise bard skills?

kze

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi.
I heard peacemaking can be trained faster with bard masteries after 90. How about disco and provo? thanks.

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I am just starting a four bard skill bard. I had stoned Music and Discord, and got 90 in Peace and Provoke. First question: how do I get all four skills in one Mastery book? Second, how do I train Peace & Provoke up from 90 using masteries? And third, where can I find 5 rabbits and a wandering healer in the same area? Please help. I've been reading about how Petra Fyde uses her bard and I want to be as competent as she is. I am have 120s in Music, Discord, Magery and Meditation already... After 19 years I am finally serious about what I call bardianship!

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I went and tamed rabbits at the Cove farmer's building behind the bank there. Tame one, and another insta spawns. Was able
to do that and gate them too a moongate, then went to Sacrifice in Ilshenar and headed north to Healer's Grove where there are several
wandering healers. Either be a human for JOAT taming, or get like 20 or more in taming skills on jewelry.

However, I think if you just have done the Disco mastery quest ( which is by far easier to accomplish by discoing the large amount of goats
off the little connected island in Trinsic by the docks) am pretty sure you get the mastery book with all three bard skills in them to use without
having to do all three of the mastery quests.

Just turn on/off one of the masteries to train up the skill for peace/provo. Get high mana regen for it.
For example, turn on/off invigorate to train up provo.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
All of the bard mastery quests give you instant tier 3. The requirements can all be met in New Haven just outside of town.

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Aha, very good to know that LG!!! Is that true of all the other masteries too, or just the Bard ones?

Violento

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
"I am just starting a four bard skill bard. I had stoned Music and Discord, and got 90 in Peace and Provoke. First question: how do I get all four skills in one Mastery book? Second, how do I train Peace & Provoke up from 90 using masteries? And third, where can I find 5 rabbits and a wandering healer in the same area? Please help. I've been reading about how Petra Fyde uses her bard and I want to be as competent as she is. I am have 120s in Music, Discord, Magery and Meditation already... After 19 years I am finally serious about what I call bardianship!"

I got curious on the "how Petra Fyde uses her bard", can you elaborate on this?
Thank you.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been reading about how Petra Fyde uses her bard and I want to be as competent as she is. I am have 120s in Music, Discord, Magery and Meditation already... After 19 years I am finally serious about what I call bardianship!
"

I got curious on the "how Petra Fyde uses her bard", can you elaborate on this?
Thank you.
Please do elaborate, cos I don't consider myself to be all that competent! I did make a couple of short videos showing how my bard does shadowguard, but they're nothing all that special.
Petra Fyde

For a real expert on playing a bard you need @Poo

Last edited:

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
My Provocation is 91.3 now by using the mastery invigorate. Could someone give or write me a macro for that, UOassist probably. My index finger is getting crampy. Thanks...

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Training Prov or Peace with masteries is really straight forward. Obviously you want to pack on as much LMC/MR/Med/Focus/Lich Form/Shadow Wisp as you can (meaning train it on a necro if you can for the extra regen), have 4/6 casting and make a macro for Last Spell>whisper "." the "." will stop you timing out if you're not near other players. You can then just spam the macro. (Stick a weight on it.)

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Training Prov or Peace with masteries is really straight forward. Obviously you want to pack on as much LMC/MR/Med/Focus/Lich Form/Shadow Wisp as you can (meaning train it on a necro if you can for the extra regen), have 4/6 casting and make a macro for Last Spell>whisper "." the "." will stop you timing out if you're not near other players. You can then just spam the macro. (Stick a weight on it.)
Sorry God, but I do not know what "." the "." means. I am not all knowing like you, although I would like to be. Maybe some day...

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think he is saying that if you whisper the word "the" when people are not around, to keep from timing out.