• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO - the game you love to hate

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so, went out and did the Exterminating the Infestation – Ellie Rafkin thing in Eoden tonight.
we did it last night as well, first time.
was fun, we enjoyed it.
we decided to do it again.

so tonight we finish and i exit the Queen encounter and go to claim my reward, as i double click the old Professor to claim my reward UO locks up than dies.

*sigh*

so, i re log in and double click the professor again and he welcome me to the quest..... wait what...... no reward?

so apparently the game locking up when you double click to get your reward makes it so you don't get your reward.
or better put.... claiming your reward makes you crash thus making you not get your reward, one of those full circle things in a catch 22 kinda way.

not happy.
kinda bumbed i have to admit.
think ill go play something that dosnt crash and loose me all my work for a bit, say something made in the last 2 decades.
at least for the rest of tonight.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Checked your bank box?

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Btw, worst quest ever. :mad2:

I've done it 50+ times now. All I want is the recipe for the Eodonian Wall Map, so I can make one for my library. Haven't got it yet. :frown2:

However, I've got enough Raw Moonstones to trigger an epileptic seizure and more title tokens than there are titles.

Oh, and then there are those stupid birds!

I drop them on the trash bin at the bank; no clean-up points!?! Not even the Blackrock ones give as much as a fraction of a point! :rant2:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just want the Urali recipe from Zippy...

IMHO, the Queen can go impregnate herself.

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Piotr I have a recipe you can have, I got them all doing that quest until I got the moonstone then I stopped.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Extra recipes!?! Hehe Can you please put any of your extra recipes on your vendor because I'm trying to complete my list of recipes for my crafters.