• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LS Cloth and Dye Museum

Ryzk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UPDATED 4/1/17

Located SE Zento on Lake Superior

(NOW LABELED!)

Museum includes:
A suit of armor/cloak/sash/Halberd for Every Named Pigment, with an example pigment present.
NPC/EM Dresses, Rare Hue (Slime, Barnacle, BoD, Rare, EM Hued) Dresses.
A Majority of the Unnamed Pigments on display with a matching Robe.

Let me know what else you want to see!

aa.png
ab.png

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But..but.. what about all these colors?

dyes.JPG

Ryzk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
S_S are those the unlabeled? I might have to get a hold of you to check those ;)

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I visited this spot yesterday, such a nice place for anyone who wishes to check the actual colors.
It has new layout too. Also bumped into the owner, who was so kind to show me around. Thank you and Thank you - Live long and prosper & May you never run out of dyes.
I recommend this thread should be a sticky.

11222.jpg

Ryzk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ggg.jpg Thank you for the shout out! Since we talked the other night I have moved the display. A Friend donated a Zento Circle Home to be the new location of this display! This will be the Permanent Home of the display, as more dyes are added I will continue to expand this!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i visited the old location like 6 times in past month for checking colours while designing a uniform for my RP Guild. I didn't even know mossy green existed until i visited your place. Awesome house :)

Ryzk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yeah i visited the old location like 6 times in past month for checking colours while designing a uniform for my RP Guild. I didn't even know mossy green existed until i visited your place. Awesome house :)
Hopefully the new location will make it easier for people to find. ;) Thank You for stopping by! Hope it helped.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah helped a bunch! I didn't have to waste millions of gold looking what the clean up pigments looked like :) Went for a combo of Green & Black and Mossy Green in the end :D

Guilduniforms2d.jpg

Ryzk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Very nice, love how the armor turned out! J St glad you decided to post that, I remember you sending that to me via icq earlier this month.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Added the new dyes if anyone wants to see them in full Plate.
This thread and your museum are amazing!

Would you be ok with me moving this thread to the archive and reference section of the rares forum? That way it'll never get lost and will always be easy to find in the future.

This is the forum I'm talking about: Archive & Reference

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i'll answer for Ryzk - NO he won't mind if you move this to be a sticky, he would be honored! *winks at Ryzk*

Last edited:

Ryzk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
But..but.. what about all these colors?

View attachment 54599
1/28/17 Update now includes a LOT of these unnamed hues. Still working on getting enough to do at least a robe and 1 charge for display of the dye. The Empty/Green Robed Manne's I still need dyes for, as well as a couple more pigments for display. There are 30 total unnamed hues. The Manne's go in order 1-15, 16-30.

Finished Slime Hues, Apron Hues, Vet Dresses, Malebelle Dresses, Zoo Dresses, BoD hues, Barnacle Hues, Blackthorn Dresses, we are up to 11 rare hues from tangle, to spidersilk, to em topaz

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Am I the only one who clicked on one of the books in the pic expecting to get a name or code ???