• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Reforging: Which hammer & settings for high luck

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Adventurers!

I'm wanting to make a metal suit of armor with luck on it.

I was going to try to go for a clean 150 reforge luck no other mods, then imbue and enhance with gold ingots for 40 more luck points. I understand tying to get a clean piece might not be possible. The question is which hammer type and reforge options have you found to work for you?

Be blessed,
Frederick
Spellbreaker / Citadel Artisan

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
150 Luck metal armor: Copper/Bronze runic + Powerful + Fortune
- enhance with gold ingots for +40 Luck

Taken from HERE

Hey perfect, yes I seen that I was just wondering if anyone preferred one hammer over the other and perhaps any other techniques they may have used.

I ended up going for Bronze Fortune and Towering. The reason I went for towering was because I just couldn't land a clean 150 luck reforge. It was always reforging with 4 properties one of which seemed to always be casting focus. Doing Fortune with Towering I could at least get clean two property pieces (150 luck with 4 DCI). The 4 DCI on 4 armor pieces plus the 30 on the ring/bracelet combo I was able to hit my DCI mark.

Anyhow if anyone else has some experience and or techniques I would love to read it.

Be blessed,
Frederick

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usually go with leather myself and use horned kit with of fortune and of defence. This way I can get 150 luck and a high resist. The last plate mail suits I got in just bought from a vendor as I was lazy!