• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

vender search broken?

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no matter what i search for i get a message saying my search is to vague, i tried it on 2 different servers and same thing on each one

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm tired of searching on one acct and having 2 items show up I searched. Then I try another acct and 6 items come up, then again on a third acct and 5 items come up! No damn consistency on what comes up in the searches.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
no matter what i search for i get a message saying my search is to vague, i tried it on 2 different servers and same thing on each one
Sounds like they might be working on it and it's timing out, happens from time to time and say "search too vague". I agree that it's broken though cuz sometimes when i'm searching for an item, I don't get all the pages showing up... if I change the setting from "Low-High" to "High-Low", then I get more items and pages :confused:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I had trouble with it not working also. It usually comes back after awhile. I noticed sold items were staying in search the last few days so maybe they're refreshing the data base.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Sounds like they might be working on it and it's timing out, happens from time to time and say "search too vague". I agree that it's broken though cuz sometimes when i'm searching for an item, I don't get all the pages showing up... if I change the setting from "Low-High" to "High-Low", then I get more items and pages :confused:
One problem with search they never addressed is the last page, if not a full page, gets dropped. It's always been that way. So if the last page in a search only has say 2 items it gets left off. So when you switch your search to say low to high then those items show as there's a full page to display and I assume the the highest few items get dropped in that case. If your searching for a fairly common item and want the best price go from low to high in your search. My favorite search is just hitting the high to low search and hitting the space bar for the search title. I see everything on the shard. I like seeing all the high priced good stuff :)