• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Idea for Using Minor Artifacts

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it would be cool to have minor artifacts able to be turned in for different types of new rewards. For instance, turn in 10 minor artifacts and get a different item, such as Berserker's Maul, or Hat of the Magi - just for example. Maybe new items.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is a good idea. Another idea is: Let us imbue them. But we have asked for this change many many many times before...

They won't allow us to imbue artifact items because it's a "Balance" Issue...

Meanwhile in the UO us players actually play, the balance is the artifact being 4 or less properties & less than 450/450 (weapon/armor) - 500/500 (jewelry) item weight.

But yes, I agree even making them an ingredient to crafting something of more use could be nice as well.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They won't allow us to imbue artifact items because it's a "Balance" Issue...

Meanwhile in the UO us players actually play, the balance is the artifact being 4 or less properties & less than 450/450 (weapon/armor) - 500/500 (jewelry) item weight.

But yes, I agree even making them an ingredient to crafting something of more use could be nice as well.
Meanwhile my tunic is...
15% Fire Eater
3% Casting Focus
4 isn't bonus
6 mana Increase
3 hit point Regen
3 Stam Regen
4 mana Regen
8 lmc
20 lrc
20/20/20/20/20...

Yup! balance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new direction is obvious from Kotl. New encounters will dwell out recipes that require older artifacts as an ingredient. Stock up on those garbage mini artifacts, never know when they'll be required to craft something that sells for 30 million.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new direction is obvious from Kotl. New encounters will dwell out recipes that require older artifacts as an ingredient. Stock up on those garbage mini artifacts, never know when they'll be required to craft something that sells for 30 million.
I still think they should of done something permanent. Like combine 2 Orny's open 2 slots and 250% intensity. So you can the become imbuable and usable....and it adds diversity in items. Maybe they make a tank Mage where they need hci and damage inc. or a straight Mage that wants dci and maybe +Magery. It would fill doom back up immensely and re open a whole dead market. 5 minors trade for 1 major, 10 major for one doom etc etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk