• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

VvV Cities

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hrmm, I asked for this before... I'm pretty sure kyronix said it wasn't necessary (something to that extent...) obviously it is necessary if others are wanting it. (shocker)

It's always been a hassle to logout & in just to see which city it is... especially when the city ends within the next minute or two.

Quality of Life changes are pretty much the only thing UO needs.

Cady

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hrmm, I asked for this before... I'm pretty sure kyronix said it wasn't necessary (something to that extent...
That's funny he would say that, why would he have an opinion on something in a game he's obviously never played!

I would love not to have to lose my team's bars that I arranged all nicely on my screen to check to see if there's any action at a VvV city.

Why not have the VvV message repeat itself when you dbl click any silver trader or some equally easy to implement solution? What could that be, ten minutes worth of work for a competent person? I swear, our devs just **** around on their cell phones all day at work(like I'm doing right now)

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here's a link to the post I was referring too

There was another response from Kyronix a bit further down in the thread saying they'd keep it in mind...

Since "PvPer's" are a minority, I'd imagine that it's even remotely high on their list... but then again, It's most of the changes related to pvp (or I should call them restrictions) that cause pvper's to become more of a minority in the first place.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's a link to the post I was referring too

There was another response from Kyronix a bit further down in the thread saying they'd keep it in mind...

Since "PvPer's" are a minority, I'd imagine that it's even remotely high on their list... but then again, It's most of the changes related to pvp (or I should call them restrictions) that cause pvper's to become more of a minority in the first place.
Leave VvV the way it is..put toggle special back on they can even keep the Tactics requirement in.. dumb focus group led by role players ruined my Tactics Mage deathstriker ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I miss cities going on because I am way to lazy to keep logging in and out. Sometimes I will catch it in the corner which city is going on and go there and usually no one is there- I imagine for the same reason. If I could see what city was going on at all times I would most likely be hanging out there and switching up where the PvP occurs.