• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Members Online Now

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
By robots it means places like Google, Yahoo and Facebook who send out bots to search the internet for websites, collect data, determine a sites profitability for advertisements etc.

It could also be the Terminator and Skynet, who knows :)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
By robots it means places like Google, Yahoo and Facebook who send out bots to search the internet for websites, collect data, determine a sites profitability for advertisements etc.

I've never actually met YOU ya know. Not saying your a robot..... might be thinking it. Starting to add up. Your usually a little too logical.

Last edited:

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idea if they do. I don't even remember if I was sent to the past to kill Sarah Connor or protect John Connor.
Do both just to be on the safe side. ;p

I realise this isn't OT and all and totally UO related but my ged how awesome movies both T1&T2 are. T2 is prolly most perfect iteration of scifi/action ever in my books. I believe one just can't do such movie much better than that.

Last edited:

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

I realise this isn't OT and all and totally UO related but my ged how awesome movies both T1&T2 are. T2 is prolly most perfect iteration of scifi/action ever in my books. I believe one just can't do such movie much better than that.
The terminator movies are awful, including every time travel movie in existence
The whole, go back here or go forward here thing is circular/infinite. The entire go back in time thing hurts my head. Back to the future was the first nightmare, blinkered vision makes this crap a reality!

Sorry, sat at a bar and time travel concepts annoy me..

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
The terminator movies are awful, including every time travel movie in existence
The whole, go back here or go forward here thing is circular/infinite. The entire go back in time thing hurts my head. Back to the future was the first nightmare, blinkered vision makes this crap a reality!

Sorry, sat at a bar and time travel concepts annoy me..

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

I am also a huge fan of them. Both easily make to my top 10 films of all time.
I tend to like the original a bit better than T2, even though T2 is nearly flawless. The original has a more interesting mood to it, imo, which makes me like it a bit better than T2.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And then when your website hits some traffic threshold the phone calls and emails start offering you wonderful advert opportunities.......... Thanks to all of the Web Crawlers ;)

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The guy is clearly very intelligent and I would never take that away from him but it's only theory it's not law, nothing is proven.

And going down that route, technically we could already be an alternate, alternate, alternate reality as time travel has already been discovered a billion years in the future and we are a result of what they did then.

The whole concept boggles the mind and as far as I'm concerned, no one will ever go back and visit the dinosaurs! (call that my theory)

And to counter my own comment, hypothetically, someone has already gone back and visited them because we discovered time travel a billion years from now and we are the alternate time stream created from that hence we seem to know so much about dinosaurs even though no one has ever seen one.

Thats the problem with theory, theoretically anything is possible until it is proven otherwise. We still can't disprove god...

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The in-game automatons are getting smarter...