• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

L3 mastery book in tram?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This is probably been answered before, but is it even possible to get a level 3 mastery book from a Scalis in Tram? I've done hundreds of them, even got the small soul forge, but I've never seen an L3

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can get them in tram. You just get more primers from fel spawns than you do in tram.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The chance to get one is lower in Tram but still obtainable.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I know I got a level 3 spellweaving out of Dreadhorn recently, so yeah, you can get them from tram peerless.
But I killed at least 300 dreadhorns before I got that one. :p

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok, thanks, the hope is still alive
Well I hate to say this but on most any shard anymore (Save Atl and one or two others)... Fel is mostly dead anyway... so go ahead and farm them there.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Me, I mainly just do Scalis on Atlantic at Cats lately, and they're in Tram, thus the original Q

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got a Level III Archery off Grizzle two days ago.

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've gotten all my 3's from that smelly turtle. But on LS no one runs that spawn any more

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Got a lvl III magery on a coon spawn on atlantic last week at Humility. So yeah, they do drop rarely