• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Restocked the ''Everything on sale Tower Warehouse''

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya just saying... ive resocked the boxes that are public for everyone to see'.....photo is just an indication and the map were the tower is which is north luna behind the mountains on Atlantic

first floor

new items have gone in the top gold boxes
older items slipped down to the silver boxes
and stock items are in the bronze boxes

second and third floor

all the em items
all the holiday boxes
all the items like double exceptional etc etc are all for sale

come have a root around

icq me 677577087 or pm me...there maybe somethiing in this tower for you!! and will get you out of Luna for 30 minutes too

10a.png 11a.png 12a.png

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
even easier... use global search and search for 'rune' at '50gold price' ....get a map to go straight there

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if nobody want to buy a specific item then no worry... and i see these sort of items all the time on these boards.... there are some nice items in the warehouse...didnt say they were uber mega bucks items but there are deffo ...yes ...some nice little items in the waregouse....[end of]....i aint low balling them on vendors so others can double treble or x5 x10 there buy, etc etc....

make offers or dont... iam not fussed... i need make 8-9 event suits and then add jewels and talismans and extras on the manequins anyways...for the shard i dont have such suits on them on yet

basically on the ground floor
all new items i aquire go straight into the top gold boxes
when i get time i either move them to the silver-open to offers box or the bronze stock box

again when i have time and i dont live on UO 24/7 like many do...i play 1-2 hours a day which in my mind is still way too much time...

i will maybe auction the silver box stuff on stratics or wait for any offers from the boxes ingame
i will make my cheap event suits from the bronze stock boxes for all my chars on all my shards i play

this is my UO....sorry if its not yours...people play styles for different reasons

have a great UO day

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May be a silly question, but why isn't the stuff on vendors?
point taken will add a special deal vendor for the random stuff - the 2010 items, toy soldiers, rubble ,mesanna collectables ,etc etc

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
new ''special deal''vendor stocked will reload as stuff sells...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies stuff taken of the specials vendor untill next weekend...easy to get there...just use search on atlantic and search for rune @ 50g

i will assess the armour/jewels and make a seperate auction this week...if they dont sell then they simply drop into the ''stock'' boxes for making some nice cheap event suits

have a great UO day- like ive mentioned all the boxes can be viewed inside and i will take pm/notice board/icq offers on each or any- others they will go auction.