• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am still in Factions sort of!!!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Mesanna Been trying to get this fixed basically since factions ended and since VvV came about. Sent bug reports, paged GMs finally got a GM to look at it and spend about a hour trying to figure it out down in despise Ogre Lords and said he was baffled and would forward to the Devs as a priority. Most the GMs have simply dismissed it as not being possible :( Since this is my Primary Siege Character and my T Hunter it makes doing the lower level T Maps a nightmare since my summons will not attack and the OLs ignore me, EVs, and RCs. If I were of the cheating nature there are ways I could very much exploit this. Took these screen shots a little while ago while after doing a adept map with the poor OL wandering around not knowing he is meant to be guarding the chest from me :)

OL.jpg OL2.jpg

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Mesanna Been trying to get this fixed basically since factions ended and since VvV came about. Sent bug reports, paged GMs finally got a GM to look at it and spend about a hour trying to figure it out down in despise Ogre Lords and said he was baffled and would forward to the Devs as a priority. Most the GMs have simply dismissed it as not being possible :( Since this is my Primary Siege Character and my T Hunter it makes doing the lower level T Maps a nightmare since my summons will not attack and the OLs ignore me, EVs, and RCs. If I were of the cheating nature there are ways I could very much exploit this. Took these screen shots a little while ago while after doing a adept map with the poor OL wandering around not knowing he is meant to be guarding the chest from me :)

View attachment 53328 View attachment 53329
HAXX!!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Have you tried to join VvV and leave it again?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you tried to join VvV and leave it again?
When the one GM tried to help we tried everything including that, stripping everything off and I guess a character reset sorts. No big deal except for doing T Maps where the template is 100 cart, 110 focus, 100LP, 120 mage, 100 mining and 120 mystic and the balance 60 in med. I kind of rely on EVs and RCs to deal with the spawn. Guess I could carry a ogre slayer book and mindblast and bombard them to death :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or "WTS rare evil dyed items, ask me what i got?"
Funny thing is when I finally resorted to asking other players if they had this problem NO ONE EVER BELIEVES ME :) BTW the OLs will attack imps, fairies, summoned els and daemons. But those are totally worthless against OLs the OL chews all of them up fast. The 70 damage is the OL Hitting little Fiend friend I invited to the MINAX party.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One of my sampires has the same thing going on, I've had most of my pvp characters in minax when factions were removed, it seems most of them aren't "bugged" like this though.

I think I posted a bug report about it... here no response of course.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of my sampires has the same thing going on, I've had most of my pvp characters in minax when factions were removed, it seems most of them aren't "bugged" like this though.

I think I posted a bug report about it... here no response of course.
I had maybe a dozen character in Minax and a couple in TB Only this one has this affliction. I had no interest in VvV so made him a T Hunter. LOL First Adept map I did 4 OL popped, drop my RC and nothing. I am like HuH???

Can tell you what I learned from the GM about it. There is no faction code attached to my character. If there were old code attached,the strip and reset or whatever he did should have updated the character. Spent another 40 minutes or so with me in despise having me strip, log in log out, log out close the client, restart client, log in. Log in another Tyrath that had been in Minax when VvV began. And was very frustrated he could not resolve the problem. Finally saying he would have to forward to the Devs as a priority bug report, and that I should be contacted by the dev team by email or in game *Soon*

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forgot about the provo part of it! Also I could not peace or disco OLs either. Put the harp down so don't know if that is still there or not.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Seem like only way will be to get soulstones and the PS needed for the char and then delete it and remake it, eat the scrolls and add skills back. Expensive if it do not do the trick.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seem like only way will be to get soulstones and the PS needed for the char and then delete it and remake it, eat the scrolls and add skills back. Expensive if it do not do the trick.
Got the stones covered it is the power scrolls, stat scroll, scroll of V.C. and for what ever reason sometime a character just seems to play alot better than a identical character. One does not just delete a character that has eaten every 120 scroll :)

tyrath1968.jpg