• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Token Conspiracy!

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
So how do you do tokens? All at the same time? Only at midnight? One a day for a few weeks? If I have like 15 tokens and the first couple go bad I'll wait a day lol. Anyone else a freak? ;)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I gave all my to the tinker on Sonoma when she got the four recipes in the first four tokens, I then went plants with the rest. On Siege I did the same (three tokens) to the Tinker, who got three of the four recipes, all I need there is the bench.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
So how do you do tokens? All at the same time? Only at midnight? One a day for a few weeks? If I have like 15 tokens and the first couple go bad I'll wait a day lol. Anyone else a freak? ;)
I'm not sure it matters or not, but on 5 consecutive characters they received the card from the same EM (Lyra?) within a few minutes.

Could be on to something.

Conspiracy theorists unite!

:beer:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Now you mention it, did anyone get a card from Legends new EM Erebus? I haven't seen any in a bunch of tokens from all over the shards.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now you mention it, did anyone get a card from Legends new EM Erebus? I haven't seen any in a bunch of tokens from all over the shards.
Gonna try for one, I have several characters I haven't logged in on yet.

Atlantic: Nope. I got Emile Layne on my Mystic Weaver though.

LS: No.

Legends: No. Thought for sure I'd get it here.

Checking GL, Cats, and Chessy next.

edit: No dice on GL, Cats, or Chessy. Also checked on Origin, since I had chars there. Will see if I can get one on Baja or Pac.

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes, I got three cards from Erebus. One on Siege, one on GL, and one on Hokuto.

For some reason I have gotten a crazy amount of EM Vereor cards too, I think I'm up to about 20.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I got lucky and got THREE from my home shards EM ON MY HOME SHARD! I was very happy! EM Auma is totally awesome :)

Haven't really checked the rest but they are all tucked away in a box for me to peruse through later :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I gave all my to the tinker on Sonoma when she got the four recipes in the first four tokens, I then went plants with the rest. On Siege I did the same (three tokens) to the Tinker, who got three of the four recipes, all I need there is the bench.
I got the recipes in order on my Tinker, globe, man on Bench, Fairy, then the Archer. really weird . . . *goes to buy a lottery ticket*

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
im selling all my tokens, ive redeemed them im keeping the four dif recipes; but do have a ton of plants with alot of different names. i believe i have close to 100 plants on all shards

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I got the recipes in order on my Tinker, globe, man on Bench, Fairy, then the Archer. really weird . . . *goes to buy a lottery ticket*
Go buy me one as well. And thanks to @Petra Fyde I have all four recipes on Siege now. So I am giving away 7-1 on most shards now as I don't need them but my friends on Siege might.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gotten a lot of Erebus on legends and every other shard I have collectors on :) Strangely A lot of Mesanna cards as well.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the case of how I do it.... I log in on a character open pack click token choose potted plant, if it is a rare I dump it on the Legends transfer box, if its a common it stays on the collector toon. Of course I do the ancient dance of luck, while holding two cedar branches up, with a honeysuckle wreath wrapped around my head, and wearing 6 day old dirty socks before each log in.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
In the case of how I do it.... I log in on a character open pack click token choose potted plant, if it is a rare I dump it on the Legends transfer box, if its a common it stays on the collector toon. Of course I do the ancient dance of luck, while holding two cedar branches up, with a honeysuckle wreath wrapped around my head, and wearing 6 day old dirty socks before each log in.
What! You are giving the secret ♥♥♥♥♥♪ dance away! Shhhhhh!!!

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I've been doing the dance naked. I'll try it with socks!

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tried something different today and came up with a pattern.

I used 7 of my 14 accounts and did this on Sonoma. So what I did is started on account #1 character #1 then selected recipe then logged off and logged into account #2 character #1. Then went thru 7 of my accounts and noticed I was getting the recipes in this order "globe, bench man, fairy, archer, globe, bench man and an archer. Hmmm

So then I did another round starting with account #1 character #2 then account #2 character #2.

My results.

Account #1 character #1 = globe
Account #2 character #1 = bench man
Account #3 character #1 = fairy
Account #4 character #1 = archer
Account #5 character #1 = globe
Account #6 character #1 = bench man
Account #7 character #1 = fairy
Account #1 character #2 = archer
Account #2 character #2 = globe
Account #3 character #2 = bench man
Account #4 character #2 = fairy
Account #5 character #2 = archer
Account #6 character #2 = globe
Account #7 character #2 = bench man

14 characters:
4 globes
4 bench man
3 fairy
3 archer

I also tried it on SP with 7 characters and I pulled the recipes in this order: globe, bench man, fairy, archer, globe, bench man and fairy.

i'll see if I can see a pattern with the plants when I have time at night.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nowt.. 100k/200k even 300k maybe.....its just a lotto ticket for a rare plant.chance..u only need pick the scultures things once/.each for your crafter...... if someone as gold comimng out of there gunnels they may pay higher lotto more...lolz

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go buy me one as well. And thanks to @Petra Fyde I have all four recipes on Siege now. So I am giving away 7-1 on most shards now as I don't need them but my friends on Siege might.
hit me up if u r doing 7 - 1 ....or even 6 - 1 .... u can have my siege token

waits with baited breathe lolz

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can take euro/chez /atl /glakes /lake superior /pacs /hokto or asuka!!!!