• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] disco archer template

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will this work?

Archery, tactics,anat,healing,music,disco

Do I need chiv squeezing in there or will slayer bows be good enough to do nice damage?

Thanks.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Will this work?

Archery, tactics,anat,healing,music,disco

Do I need chiv squeezing in there or will slayer bows be good enough to do nice damage?

Thanks.
I've been curious about doing a similar build myself - please let me know how it turns out.

Regarding your template... I would suggest getting some chivalry... atleast 60, preferably around 80. I feel like it is effective and necessary for most dexxers.

1) Try to save skill points in other places.

Hunters Headress - 20 Archery
Despicable Quiver - 5 Archery
Soldier's Medal - 10 Tactics (or the Anatomy talisman with 10 pts)

So right there, that's 35 points.

2) Do all your skills need to be 120?

Healing does not need to be 120. I would usually say 90-100 is suffice. You get +10 from using enhanced bandages, and assuming you get chivalry, you will have Close Wounds spell to heal yourself when needed.

You could probably knock down Anatomy to 90-100 as well.

That's another potential 40-50 points saved.

3) Don't forget to look for some decent jewelry that you can get skill points from. You could probably augment tactics, anatomy, or healing on some jewels to save some more points.

Between those three things... you have more than enough room to save skill points and get some chivalry. Good luck!