• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] sell clean legendary arms!!! not bad stats either!! and 26/26 Tinker Tali...look inside

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is only one ring of wizardry no idea how its come up twice...
1.ring of wizard
2 ring of fortune
3 ring of haste
4 clean legendary arms
5 26/26 tinker talisman

everthing...in the tower is for sale...can be for sale.....all my armours/weapons and jewels can be seen in the large tower- the first room is my libary of armour/jewels and weapons....u can see inside all the olympic style boxes- ive tried to sort them into... gold -silver and bronze bandings....maybe ive mixed a few good in the bad...not sure- feel free to take a look and correct the bandings ....iam still learning this game...lolz...so if u see something u want simply icq me and we haggle....677577087

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the tower is open to anyone.. anyine can some the stuff i have....and haggle a buy

gonna put the 150 luck ring on my vendor 5m....

leaves the
4. clean legendary arms
5, 26/26 tinker tali

up for good offers

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nobody wanna take a shot at the clean legendary arms with pretty nice stats to be honest...looking for a PC then...maybe a collectable piece?? though usefull too

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i put it on my vendor yesterday...ill check if its still there...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry the luck ring as sold on the vendor for 5m

okies 2 day auction time for the clean lagendary arms and the 26/26 tinker talisman...based on similar pieces of late.....auction ends 17/08/16 -22.00 uk time..normal sniper rules appy..u can bid in 1m increments if you so wish
4, 40m reserve
5, 5m reserve

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump....ends at 23.00 uk time not 22.00...- wont be home till then......my mistake sorry....17/0816

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill bang the remaining 26/26 talisman on my vendor...search if u want at 4m