• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dr. Spector's Lenses

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
@Kyronix

Went from happy to sad real quick.:sad2:
I Made a pair of the new glasses for my Gargoyle char, only to discover "this item may not be altered"

Please tell me this is not permanent and it will be fixed, as all other glasses can be altered so why not these?

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix

Went from happy to sad real quick.:sad2:
I Made a pair of the new glasses for my Gargoyle char, only to discover "this item may not be altered"

Please tell me this is not permanent and it will be fixed, as all other glasses can be altered so why not these?
Did you try equipping the crafted lenses on your gargoyle character?

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Did you try equipping the crafted lenses on your gargoyle character?
Yes I did Kyronix and it says gargoyles cannot wear this item.
Will the new glasses have the availability to be altered for the Gargs or no?

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Try again, near a soulforge. You might get this result:

View attachment 51775
I was near my soulforge when I first attempted to alter the item.
the phrase, this item cannot be altered came up every time I attempted. I tried again today after seeing your post Petra and it worked no problem.

Not sure what was up yesterday but today all good.:eyes:

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was near my soulforge when I first attempted to alter the item.
the phrase, this item cannot be altered came up every time I attempted. I tried again today after seeing your post Petra and it worked no problem.

Not sure what was up yesterday but today all good.:eyes:
I had that problem recently when trying to repair a wooden shield. Tried multiple times at different carpenter shops, no good. Had to have a guildmate get on her carpenter to fix it. When I went to Luna to do it another time, no issues. I initially thought it was because I was on a Red, but repair deeds didn't work for anyone else that first time. Not sure WTF happened.

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you splashed water on it after midnight :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
theres goons on atlantic trying to sell the new glasses at 150m a pop....muahhahaa....guess they will drop 10m a day....if not more.... just saying.... nice addition....there life in this olde boot game yet