• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Char Copy and Char Transfer are they down?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Izumo is under lock until the publish goes WW on the 10th.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Izumo is under lock until the publish goes WW on the 10th.
Iz, Baja and Origin are all on the same Publish and before they fixed the problem with no drops I went from Orig. to Iz and that was after they all 3 got the new Pub to become test shards.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Iz, Baja and Origin are all on the same Publish and before they fixed the problem with no drops I went from Orig. to Iz and that was after they all 3 got the new Pub to become test shards.
You shouldn't have been able to:

"At the time of the publish the Ultima Store, promotional code warehouse, and character transfer warehouse will be down for the three above named shards until we publish World Wide on August 10th."

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Notes say character transfer warehouse for those 3 shards will be down until 8/10. Can't speculate as to why it might have worked previously, but if it isn't working now I would have to guess this is why.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
TY I guess that is why Char Copy is also down because they use the Xfer system to do it.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
its funny that you are looking to go between 2 of the 3 shards that are down.
you should add Origin to your jump and youd have the trifecta!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
its funny that you are looking to go between 2 of the 3 shards that are down.
you should add Origin to your jump and youd have the trifecta!
If you would have read I went from Origin to Iz and before that I went to Orig from Baja right after they patched all 3 shards and before they fixed the no drop in Kotl City I also made it to Iz

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that is crazy funny that the 3 shards that went down where the ones you where going between.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just to start with. I have all US and others but I thought I would get them out of the way and then do the rest when everybody got the patch. I did the same thing last time Iz, OR and Baja were done with no problem but with this patch I guess they did it different, LOL