• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moonstone Crystal shards,Black moostone crystal,Eoden moon crystal

candlemass

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone explain where do you get those from ,and If they are made. Uoguide lacks the Info on them. All I know most of It has to do with the eoden expansion. Haven't been over there much as In Eoden,but with the new publish I guess I will be.

Reactions: THP

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can someone explain where do you get those from ,and If they are made. Uoguide lacks the Info on them. All I know most of It has to do with the eoden expansion. Haven't been over there much as In Eoden,but with the new publish I guess I will be.
Moonstone crystal shards = myrmidex warriors in the pit
Black Moonstone = Kotl city (not on full release yet)
Moonstone crystal teleporter = Reward for killing Zippy

Reactions: THP

candlemass

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Moonstone crystal shards = myrmidex warriors in the pit
Black Moonstone = Kotl city (not on full release yet)
Moonstone crystal teleporter = Reward for killing Zippy
Thank You ! for the usefull Information. By the way can anybody use that Moonstone crystal teleporter If Its locked down In a house???

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank You ! for the usefull Information. By the way can anybody use that Moonstone crystal teleporter If Its locked down In a house???
If it is set to anyone and you have access to the new lands

candlemass

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok,thanks for the answer Lord Frodo. Well all that info has answered my questions.Thanks everybody!!