• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@Kyronix - Please fix Halawi's Hunting Bow

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hiya @Kyronix

I know you are busy. Really busy, I assume. But please please pretty please with sugar on top fix Halawi's Hunting Bow!?

Either remove Velocity altogether, or fix the underlying bug between slayer damage and velocity.

As it stands, I can shoot a bug with this bow and each velocity shot hits for about 30 but when velocity doesn't trigger the slayer bump works and I hit for about 50. PLEASE remove Velocity so this bow will be more usable. It is supposed to be a high end drop, and it is not easy to obtain, AND it is one of the only slayers for the new land.

Please help @Kyronix, you're our only hope!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Been asked for many times. Still no change. But on the bright side, all the tinkers have a pet they alone can have...:facepalm:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes, all bows would be nice, but I was hoping a simple fix like "Globally remove Velocity from this one bow" would have a higher chance of immediate fix. A man can hope you know.....