• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New super crash.

CronusVl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
In EC Client, when you use legacy containers and try moving any thing. Voila - total crash.

Why in this game , I always feel like playing on test server???

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Same happens to me in EC when I switch to Legacy container mode for purpose of stocking my vendors.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was hearing that this was also happening in the EC during an EM event when someone was trying to heal.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would also really appreciate if they can add a button to the bags that converts from legacy to grid or vice versa by clicking on it in the future updates. Pinco's UI has it and i think its great :)

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I disabled PInco and the crashes stopped, reloaded it and the crashes started again.

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
same for me, i loved to use pinco but since the latest patches it acts weird, getting more laggy the longer you are logged in, i do not use it anymore, only for the dude who got the vendors as you have that swtich button, WHICH speaking of it starts to mess with the in container scrolling. -> makes it not usable at all -> need re login...

isnt it possible to get one client properly working? why do you want to ride on 2 rodeos at the same time? @Bleak

please either fix the Kindom Reborn and get rid of the dinosaur and this crappy EC

OR for god sake as i know the dinosaurs will act up in a few minutes get the CC to be a proper client. you can keep the ****ty graphic as long as the 1. play window can be full screen and 2. implement mondern featuers lke the makro stuff and all those nice tiny little gadgets picno have.

and please dont start with "oh thasts so much work for us few people, thats why we cant get anything finished" maybe "fixing" the client would be the better thing to do instead of bringing "dinosaurs" into that game...

@all devs: no offence but please focus on one client (my choice would be kindom reborn)

thanks

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I've had some weird lag on Pinco too, which is a shame as it is quite useful, also my game has just closed itself quite a few times. I double-click something and bang it's gone! It did it yesterday when I clicked my runebook to recall home, I had to restart the PC, it crashed everything. Maybe Mr. Pinco could have a look at this as it would be very sad to lose the UI?!
I used to use only the CC and I do still love it but I really need help with reducing the clicking as I get tendonitis, my husband persuaded me to give the EC a go and it has actually not been too bad, I still think the CC is prettier though! :p

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not having any issues with the containers in default EC myself. When stocking my vendor I swap to legacy using this toggle:

As for the people running @Pinco UI with the lag issue post about it in the Pinco UI thread to help him try and fix the issue. Its been laggy for ages now and very annoying :(

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
only for the dude who got the vendors as you have that swtich button, WHICH speaking of it starts to mess with the in container scrolling. -> makes it not usable at all -> need re login...
So that is what causes it....it has been driving me batty!!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EDIT - Tried another vendor and yep client just closes.

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not having any issues with the containers in default EC myself. When stocking my vendor I swap to legacy using this toggle:

As for the people running @Pinco UI with the lag issue post about it in the Pinco UI thread to help him try and fix the issue. Its been laggy for ages now and very annoying :(
DJAD
That is crashing me as well...hmm even without Pinco's lovely work running in the background. As soon as I opened my vendor ...wham ...straight to desktop. When I restart the client, the legacy mode containers are there but the client freezes and stops working.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I don't use Pincos and problem is still occurring for me.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Still crashing for me, too.

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have had a few crashes this morning, nearly always when accessing a container or altering a vendor somehow. I did get dumped to the desktop when removing a rune from a runebook and then trying to move that item around in my pack.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I was kicked to desktop 4 times within an hour last night and twice today when visiting a vendor. The whole PC then locks up and I have to reboot it, very frustrating!
Edit : Also using EC and Pinco's.

Last edited:

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Bleak I'll add to this, I'm about to rant so be warned, ok I'll tone it down but dang dev folks, this is ridiculous. I haven't had any problem with containers but I've crashed to desktop at least 6 times in vaious places, everything from the Pit to the Dragon Turtle Spawn to an Ilsh Humility Spider spawn, and some just normal places not even fighting. What is going on? and FYI before this patch I didn't crash once a month, I lagged horrible but that did not make me crash. Please look this pub over and see what the heck is doing this. Using EC and Pincos.