• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mythic Token, Your Top Five

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, if you had a free mythic token laying around, and without regard for your current templates and stoned skills, which skills would you pick?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
#1 Animal Taming
#2 Animal Lore
#3 Imbuing
#4 Provocation
#5 Poisoning

Those are what I consider the most annoying skills in the game to train.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Animal Taming

Poisoning or Inscription

Then I am super lazy with bard skills. They train real easy with the bard masteries after you hit 90 so I pick Peace, Provo, Discord.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Animal Taming, Discordance, Imbuing, Poisoning, Chivalry

EDIT:
Should also Healing.

Last edited:
I think Chivalry, Lockpicking, Inscription and even Imbuing are not that cumbersome, especially up to 90. As for Poisoning and Begging: I wouldn't use these skills even if I had them.

Instead:
  1. Animal Taming
  2. Discordance
  3. Provocation
  4. Fishing
  5. Swimming (*)

(*) This skill should have been introduced 15 years ago. Still waiting for this skill to be added to the game.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Animal taming for sure. Maybe begging if it were made a "real skill". Their both a long haul. At my characters current level of development, with many skill already done, I'd probably pick fishing or imbuing. I'm working those (again) now on my new home shard.

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I think Chivalry, Lockpicking, Inscription and even Imbuing are not that cumbersome, especially up to 90. As for Poisoning and Begging: I wouldn't use these skills even if I had them.

Instead:
  1. Animal Taming
  2. Discordance
  3. Provocation
  4. Fishing
  5. Swimming (*)

(*) This skill should have been introduced 15 years ago. Still waiting for this skill to be added to the game.
What happens if you fail a swimming skill check?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Animal taming
Spellweaving
Imbuing
Discord
Provoke
Spellweaving? Really? I got 5-6 weavers with legendary - it´s so easy to train that... Imbuing is horrible and expensive - yes! And bard skills. Taming is worst of all...

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Spellweaving? Really? I got 5-6 weavers with legendary - it´s so easy to train that... Imbuing is horrible and expensive - yes! And bard skills. Taming is worst of all...
I have better than 12 spellweavers and just got tired of training from 0-90.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I think over the years I've already trained the most annoying skills. Lockpocking, taming, lore, Provo, peace. Even weaving, imbuing, fishing.

now I'm training diacord and it's only 53 now, and I'm considering buying a token, but I don't need 5 skills.

I'm thinking the remaining 4 might be those I trained to Gm and dropped back to 0 before there were soulstones. Hiding and lumberjacking, for instance. Or Forensics, lol I'm stumped on the last 2, possibly something I have no use for, like stealing, stealth, begging, cooking.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think over the years I've already trained the most annoying skills. Lockpocking, taming, lore, Provo, peace. Even weaving, imbuing, fishing.

now I'm training diacord and it's only 53 now, and I'm considering buying a token, but I don't need 5 skills.

I'm thinking the remaining 4 might be those I trained to Gm and dropped back to 0 before there were soulstones. Hiding and lumberjacking, for instance. Or Forensics, lol I'm stumped on the last 2, possibly something I have no use for, like stealing, stealth, begging, cooking.
Ummm this thread is almost a year old @Dizzy... pretty sure the OP has already done something with that Mythic Token at this point. :postcount: to everyone that said to sell it, most skills can be trained to 90 within a few days at a reasonable cost... the problem is training from 90-120, depending on the skill it can be very costly and take an eternity to train. Thank god they invented SoA's
and SoT's
though :D

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I must have google "mythic tokens," ended up here, mistook it for a recent thread. Old age, I guess.

There is this beautiful poem I know about aging gracefully and it goes like.... crap, I forgot.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Imbuing is easy just boring. Hit gold elementals in blackthorns and collect about 10k ingots (faster than you think). Next start making anything from the ingots. Fill bag unravel. Repeat repeat repeat repeat.......