• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Christmas Gift Wish List

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I think I recall Mesanna and the team asking us what we wanted for Christmas? I couldn't think of anything off the top of my head, but I did ultimately see a few things during game play that could be great! And...the artwork already exists:
Christmas wish ornament.jpg Christmas wish ornament2.jpg Christmas wish ham.jpg Gypsy Wagon.jpg

Had to add the gypsy wagon!

The ham could be a more standard gift..with a rare chance of, say, green eggs and ham? ;)

Cheers, all!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Put Despise and Shame, Tram back to the way they use to be and make my old skool Warriors relevant again.
*sighs and starts muttering about deadhead stickers and a Cadillac...*

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
OMG the fish man
And the cheer ... GIMME AN "F"!

<crowd> F!!!

... etcetera ... <chuckle>

For the youngsters in the audience: find a copy of the Woodstock album and if vinyl, Side 1, Track 4 after Richie Havens. I'm looking at my vinyl copy right now ... and an untouched, still in shrink-wrap second copy.

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And the cheer ... GIMME AN "F"!

<crowd> F!!!

... etcetera ... <chuckle>

For the youngsters in the audience: find a copy of the Woodstock album and if vinyl, Side 1, Track 4 after Richie Havens. I'm looking at my vinyl copy right now ... and an untouched, still in shrink-wrap second copy.
A friend recorded the whole thing of real to real and we cut it down to 10 8 tracks. While I was deployed my sister sold all my stuff, I even had an illegal copy of Cream's farewell GOD was I mad.

What about 1,2,3 what are we fighting for

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
A friend recorded the whole thing of real to real and we cut it down to 10 8 tracks. While I was deployed my sister sold all my stuff, I even had an illegal copy of Cream's farewell GOD was I mad.

What about 1,2,3 what are we fighting for
That's the Country Joe track ... 1, 2, 3 ... what are we fighting for.

I have the entire album as individual MP3 tracks - announcements and all. I need to brush up the tags on them to get tracks to sort right but I'd be more than happy to get them all together and send them to ya. PM me if you want.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's the Country Joe track ... 1, 2, 3 ... what are we fighting for.

I have the entire album as individual MP3 tracks - announcements and all. I need to brush up the tags on them to get tracks to sort right but I'd be more than happy to get them all together and send them to ya. PM me if you want.
Its cool ty, man it was good to think back to those days and the **** we were going through. The kids now a days have no clue what we had to endure.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No prob ... change your mind, you know how to reach me! BTW, I ripped all my vinyl via a turntable on the PC. First gen (about 10 years old or so), free software and handles just about anything I can toss at it.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Eggnog making machine.
An evil santa statuette, which hurts you when you are close! and puts a massive piece of coal weight 300 stone in your pack, so cannot move and keeps attackin you
An nice santa statuette. gives you candy when you click it!
A reindeer decoration with a red nose that blinks (Think this one does exist but not sure)
Heritage tokens
Phoenix armour parts
Snow tiles
A snowball making machine
Maybe a kit so you can make your own snowman and customise it
Christmas costumes (Santa, Reindeer, Small Elf, Snow flake, Xmas tree)
A plot for a castle in Malas Or Eodon (Similar to the event years ago with castle in Malas and the SA Houses)
Bah Humbug painting or something
The Grinch painting or something with him in it (Costume,statuette)
A statue of King Blackthorn in Xmas clothes or any character (Minax, Dupre, Q Dawn.... etc)
Mesannas Xmas wish spell ( It can insta kill you, or give you some sort of buff for Xmas time)
A xmas reward title: Grinch, Eggnog lover, Xmas lover, Santa's Biatch, In love with the elfs, Bah Humbug... etc)

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
8 tracks.
hahahah! I got one for Christmas when I was a 'kid'. I had only one tape. Eric Clapton and the Animals 'House of the Rising Sun' Can't tell you how many times I listened to that one tape.

That brought back some interesting memories that I have to investigate! lol

Where is the glue man?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hahahah! I got one for Christmas when I was a 'kid'. I had only one tape. Eric Clapton and the Animals 'House of the Rising Sun' Can't tell you how many times I listened to that one tape.

That brought back some interesting memories that I have to investigate! lol

Where is the glue man?
My first one was a 4 track and it was mounted in a 1964 Corvair, LOL
Speed, LSD and Mary Jane.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Eggnog making machine.
An evil santa statuette, which hurts you when you are close! and puts a massive piece of coal weight 300 stone in your pack, so cannot move and keeps attackin you
An nice santa statuette. gives you candy when you click it!
A reindeer decoration with a red nose that blinks (Think this one does exist but not sure)
Heritage tokens
Phoenix armour parts
Snow tiles
A snowball making machine
Maybe a kit so you can make your own snowman and customise it
Christmas costumes (Santa, Reindeer, Small Elf, Snow flake, Xmas tree)
A plot for a castle in Malas Or Eodon (Similar to the event years ago with castle in Malas and the SA Houses)
Bah Humbug painting or something
The Grinch painting or something with him in it (Costume,statuette)
A statue of King Blackthorn in Xmas clothes or any character (Minax, Dupre, Q Dawn.... etc)
Mesannas Xmas wish spell ( It can insta kill you, or give you some sort of buff for Xmas time)
A xmas reward title: Grinch, Eggnog lover, Xmas lover, Santa's Biatch, In love with the elfs, Bah Humbug... etc)
Some good suggestions though some will never happen I think we got the green blinking reindeer nose as it was copyright problem with a red one...
Honestly I still have over 100 snow tiles and I need more Heritage Tokens like I need a hole in the head already have over 200 of the suckers. I keep swearing to myself to NEVER bring them back home from other shards.
I think there is a pot that makes Eggnog still have several of them.
I don't much care for reward titles but some folk like them...
But your post gives me a HUGE idea..... What if they took the Goblin art and made them into little nasty Holiday(not using Christmas as wouldn't want to bring religion in) elves??? They could do all kinds of things with that! Imagine the possibilities if they dressed them as little elves?

We could get Holiday elf shoes with bells that jingle on them like the Jester Shoes... a Holiday hat like the jester hat or a new Hat!

How about a new Holiday Tree something that fits more in a 1 story building.

I'd like the blinking/Twinkling Snowflakes.

Some Holiday Garland that doesn't look terrible maybe that has some decoration to it. Better strings of lights maybe? A big Holiday Snow Fairy?

Still want a pet for my house. Little house you put in your house that allows you to chose a pet that wanders around your home... you could chose from things like a cat, a dog, a tiny turtle, a snake, a spider, a raven, a parrot, a hellhound, a hellcat, and maybe a fairy dragon? Limit 2 per house and it only turns on when there is a player actually on the plot.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whatever we get for both the Anniversary and Christmas, please put it in a token. Also, recipes are preferred so these items don't add to the list of potentially desirable décor that's damn near impossible to find two+ years from now. Craftable is better than one-and-done.

Now, things I'd like to see:

Holiday stuff:
A holiday tree that looks well decorated, not buggily tacked together. (Ensure it has no clipping issues!)
Holiday garland that looks good, not like oddly-shaped mold.
More (CRAFTABLE!) holiday food items, not just candy. (Take every food item from the horn of plenty and make it craftable! Please make the warpspeed pig on a spit food stackable while you're at it...also, let it build charges up to 100! Add raw turkey to turkey corpses!)
A santa or elf-like hat.

Anniversary Stuff:
Recipe for a privy (satiety cure code attached)(do NOT call it a toilet). at least two types: Fancy: porcelain with overhead water tank. Less fancy: rough-hewn box-like bench with a hole in it.
A kitchen sink recipe: Think stone farm house sink, somewhat trough-like. Acts as a water source. (Don't make it as tall as the marble bar sink! They should naturally look like they can sit under a window.)
Animated fishtank to replace the fugly one we have now (that thing looks like a lobster tank at a sketchy seafood restaurant...)
A Master Spellbook for spellbook consolidation. A menu allows you to choose from a list of books placed within it, changing the Master book's attributes.

Vet Rewards:
Finish the crafting tool add-ons. Cooking: either a fancy oven (pot-bellied stove?) or a mixer. Alchemy: A Rube Goldberg-esque potion machine (allow for the inclusion of tools AND REAGENTS!) Cartography: A small mapping table or some such...or add togglable tool-holding functionality to the Davey Jones' Locker. Inscription: An illuminated manuscript on pedestal. Tinkering: Replace the useless "functionality" of the gadgetry table since nobody uses those awful parodies of golems. (Note: Try making these items only take up ONE TILE by stacking the "container" "under" the machine part.) (Second Note: Slow down the animation rate! Most of these things move at warp 11)

Pie in the sky request:
Toggle for the KR world art in the EC. (just the plants, land and building graphics. Its all there in the client, you should use it)

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
'I think there is a pot that makes Eggnog still have several of them...' There is!
'What if they took the Goblin art and made them into little nasty Holiday(not using Christmas as wouldn't want to bring religion in) elves???' Ah hahahaha we might end up with this: Guardians Elves.jpg

'We could get Holiday elf shoes with bells that jingle on them like the Jester Shoes... a Holiday hat like the jester hat or a new Hat!' You know...I thought of the jester shoes too! Could add audio of jingly bells to the existing jester hat/shoes, and color them Christmas (or, Holiday)!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heritage Tokens! Either as a gift or in the store. Reindeer, sleds and snowmen would be cool to have again. Icy Patches I love those things!!!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Heritage Tokens! Either as a gift or in the store. Reindeer, sleds and snowmen would be cool to have again. Icy Patches I love those things!!!
Sure wish I could send a bunch of Heritage Tokens to you because the prodo shards are still flooded with them.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
I wish we would get a puddle of pee!

APuddleOfPee.png

Double-click the puddle, enter text (max. 16 characters) and target the ground. (only works on snow)

Piotr.png

The puddle has an infinite number of charges and the text will be visible for 10 minutes. :smile2:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I wish we would get a puddle of pee!

View attachment 51046

Double-click the puddle, enter text (max. 16 characters) and target the ground. (only works on snow)

View attachment 51047

The puddle has an infinite number of charges and the text will be visible for 10 minutes. :smile2:
Oi!

No... just no...

I do need a spiffy privy to go with my awesome dragon tub/shower...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oi!

No... just no...

I do need a spiffy privy to go with my awesome dragon tub/shower...
Oi is right...

This would not be an appropriate use for all those stygian dragon heads you've been collecting. Hovering over all those teeth,,, just...no.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how about a real nice gift..like a name change token...something worth opening an old account for

oh and please make sure theres a collection of some kind....and some new neon gift boxes would be cool-

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when i think about it again ... free name change token....or even a chance of a name change token.....say a deed that gives u a chance between name change /gender change human/elf/garg change token etc etc....
most folks would love a name change token on shards they dont play much because they would have made a lame name most likey...lolz....just a thought

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whatever we get for both the Anniversary and Christmas, please put it in a token. Also, recipes are preferred so these items don't add to the list of potentially desirable décor that's damn near impossible to find two+ years from now. Craftable is better than one-and-done.

Now, things I'd like to see:

Holiday stuff:
A holiday tree that looks well decorated, not buggily tacked together. (Ensure it has no clipping issues!)
Holiday garland that looks good, not like oddly-shaped mold.
More (CRAFTABLE!) holiday food items, not just candy. (Take every food item from the horn of plenty and make it craftable! Please make the warpspeed pig on a spit food stackable while you're at it...also, let it build charges up to 100! Add raw turkey to turkey corpses!)
A santa or elf-like hat.

Anniversary Stuff:
Recipe for a privy (satiety cure code attached)(do NOT call it a toilet). at least two types: Fancy: porcelain with overhead water tank. Less fancy: rough-hewn box-like bench with a hole in it.
A kitchen sink recipe: Think stone farm house sink, somewhat trough-like. Acts as a water source. (Don't make it as tall as the marble bar sink! They should naturally look like they can sit under a window.)
Animated fishtank to replace the fugly one we have now (that thing looks like a lobster tank at a sketchy seafood restaurant...)
A Master Spellbook for spellbook consolidation. A menu allows you to choose from a list of books placed within it, changing the Master book's attributes.

Vet Rewards:
Finish the crafting tool add-ons. Cooking: either a fancy oven (pot-bellied stove?) or a mixer. Alchemy: A Rube Goldberg-esque potion machine (allow for the inclusion of tools AND REAGENTS!) Cartography: A small mapping table or some such...or add togglable tool-holding functionality to the Davey Jones' Locker. Inscription: An illuminated manuscript on pedestal. Tinkering: Replace the useless "functionality" of the gadgetry table since nobody uses those awful parodies of golems. (Note: Try making these items only take up ONE TILE by stacking the "container" "under" the machine part.) (Second Note: Slow down the animation rate! Most of these things move at warp 11)

Pie in the sky request:
Toggle for the KR world art in the EC. (just the plants, land and building graphics. Its all there in the client, you should use it)
You had me at "a lobster tank at a sketchy seafood restaurant"!!! I am pretty sure I know the one you were thinking of. ROFL

Enziet

Journeyman
I read all the postings, and I got stuck on one in particular. Snow globes. Love it!

I love housing decorations, currently my home is decorated with the appendages of world bosses, a few snow globes would help offset some of this :D

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I read all the postings, and I got stuck on one in particular. Snow globes. Love it!

I love housing decorations, currently my home is decorated with the appendages of world bosses, a few snow globes would help offset some of this :D
Well my home/castle is decorated to represent all the Virtues.... it drives me completely nuts that Despise has NO globe.... Every other city, virtue, anti-virtue, etc.... even buildings have a globe yet there is no globe for Despise. Why???

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Add Rum to the stuff the Distillery can make.
How come I can brew my own rum irl and at UO the rum is always gone?