• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

tech help needed to access acct site to renew c card exp date

Governor Ma Nerva

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
hi everyone, i have 6 accts that lapsed due to exp date on c card. i can not login to acct page with my password. i have reset my ea password and that site works fine. however the mythic site wont work. i try to reset my mythic password and use the link they send but it says error go back to main page. i contacted billing and they sent a email saying reset my ea password which i have done but still can not access accts page to update my exp date. there is no tech support on ea site like i used once to link all my accts. this is very frustrating.all i nrrd is someone to call me to set this right. i have resent e mails to broadsword but no answer to complaint again. hopefully i wont get a automated response like i got before. everyone should check and see if they can access accts page. perhaps a dev will see this and call me so uo doesnt lose a paying customer.my phone number is on the e mails i sent. if others are having problems reseting password on mythic site or can not access accts page they can tell it here also. thks for listening all.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Change your password on Origin (not the shard! ;) ) then try again

Enziet

Journeyman
I'm about to go through the same headache. I'm in the middle of password change at the moment so that at the end of this month hopefully the transition will go smoothly. Preemptive strike

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Change your password on Origin (not the shard! ;) ) then try again
Larisa is right, and the easiest way to do it is to use the origin client you can download. works great for me, the acct site never does

Governor Ma Nerva

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
i try to change password on origin it sends a link and i input the fields and it says a error occured. im not changing my in game password just the one to get to accts page.is there anothe rplace to change password other than the link they send?

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I deal with Accounts every single day, If you need any type of Tips or Help, PM me, I will guide you on how to fix everything!

Governor Ma Nerva

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
i went to ea site.clicked plants vs zombies and it let me talk to a ea rep. after 15 minutes talking he had me try to access acct page and it worked. he must have kicked it cause it worked fine. if you have troubles finding ea rep just click another game like i did and they will call you right up. crisis averted. thanks all.