• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bank Vault Idea

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got bored and was messing around on various shards (not my primary shard with a house) building up some basic characters. One thing that I always thought would be handy is to have a common bank vault area that could be shared among my characters on the same shard. Your bank would not change since it is linked character, but you bank vault could be a special area that functions similar to a house. All characters on that shard would see the same bank vault.

It could be mini expansion, store purchased item, or a nice x-mas gift.

Ok... before anyone says...:postpics:... here is my made-up picture.

Bank Vault.jpg

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've thought of this, too, but figured, no, that would remove some of the temptation to start another account just to have a house on that shard = lost revenue, so I'm thinking it won't happen

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I've always wondered how to effectively play and visit another shard. My homes are on Lake Superior and I'm not going to move, but what if I felt like playing on Atlantic for a while? Without a house, types of characters are limited. I think I'd spend all my time shopping for repair deeds.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So basically you are asking for a bank storage of 1,225 (7 char and max storage upgrade) that will be shared by all the Char.s on that shard. Good idea but not sure that the powers to be would allow it.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have mentioned something similar to this a while back but my version was only for stackable items in your bank like reagents or cloth for example.

I don't know if it could ever work but it would sure be nice.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got bored and was messing around on various shards (not my primary shard with a house) building up some basic characters. One thing that I always thought would be handy is to have a common bank vault area that could be shared among my characters on the same shard. Your bank would not change since it is linked character, but you bank vault could be a special area that functions similar to a house. All characters on that shard would see the same bank vault.

It could be mini expansion, store purchased item, or a nice x-mas gift.

Ok... before anyone says...:postpics:... here is my made-up picture.

View attachment 50590
Vgood idea, but dream less its already taking them 2-3 years to combine cleanup points on all ur chars...