• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Command undead - necromancy mastery broken?

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tested this on 2 lich lords, 2 skeleton dragons at different times. My followers start attacking each other every now and then for no reason... Is that some kind of a bug? Or is it meant to be like this?

@Kyronix

Thx

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its the area effect of poison strike, wither, and/or whatever else they're casting. Hopefully a fix for this is in our immed future... please?

I had to rename my "pets" different names & set separate attack macros for each to send them in different directions to fight.
It kills their combine strengths and is a real PITA but a workaround none the less.

It also appears that the skeletal dragons got a unpublished debuff. I may be wrong but I always put animal lore on my necro before going for the dragons.
Seems they're not spawning with as high stats or skills as a couple months back, disappointing to say the least since hardly no one uses them anyway.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its the area effect of poison strike, wither, and/or whatever else they're casting. Hopefully a fix for this is in our immed future... please?

I had to rename my "pets" different names & set separate attack macros for each to send them in different directions to fight.
It kills their combine strengths and is a real PITA but a workaround none the less.

It also appears that the skeletal dragons got a unpublished debuff. I may be wrong but I always put animal lore on my necro before going for the dragons.
Seems they're not spawning with as high stats or skills as a couple months back, disappointing to say the least since hardly no one uses them anyway.
Yeah must be the wither (area spells) thats inciting my summons against each other mmm... So its defo a bug

Last edited:

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes every undead that can cast a spell will end up attacking the player, other player's pets/summons or each other. Even in trammel on an unguilded player the controlled undead will chase/attack blue players and pets even though they can't damage them.