• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO guide problem

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is anyone else having a problem "seeing" all of the content on a UO Guild page. When I load one this is what pops up at the top:

Notice: Template failed integrity check: /home/bondgamer/uoguide.com/extensions/MobileFrontend/includes/skins/banners.mustache in/home/bondgamer/uoguide.com/includes/TemplateParser.php on line 121

The "format and font looks completely different, and I can only see part of the content.

For example, when I load the swing speed increase page, I see where it says "You can calculate your swing speed from the calculator below:" BUT there is no calculator!

Any help is greatly appreciated.
@JC the Builder

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
no idea why, pages loads and the Calcuator works for me, what browser are you using? I'm doing Goggle chrome

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First you can try is hold CTRL and hit F5, this force a complete reload of the page (including cached elements).

What page are you getting the error on though?

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First you can try is hold CTRL and hit F5, this force a complete reload of the page (including cached elements).

What page are you getting the error on though?
I just tryed that. No help. I am getting the error message on all UOGuide pages. :grrr:

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as the calc missing, could be that you have not allowed javascript, or otherwise blocked it (with plugin like "noscript" or so). Not sure why you should get the error though. Its impossible to say if it could be related to javascript being disabled too without some serious data-mining.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As far as the calc missing, could be that you have not allowed javascript, or otherwise blocked it (with plugin like "noscript" or so). Not sure why you should get the error though. Its impossible to say if it could be related to javascript being disabled too without some serious data-mining.
Thanks for the replies. Ya, that's what I was afraid of. But it's odd, because I haven't changed any settings in a while, and it just started a few days ago. *pulls hair out*

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's an annoying one... tried the page in Chrome and it opened fine, but if you try open the page using Chrome and select mobile view... that error is generated, and keeps coming back on any pages on UOGuide!

If you go into Chrome settings, 'more tools',, and choose clear browsing data you can get it resolved (I simply cleared all the data, since I almost never use Chrome for anything, but you might want to be more selective which categories you clear.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's an annoying one... tried the page in Chrome and it opened fine, but if you try open the page using Chrome and select mobile view... that error is generated, and keeps coming back on any pages on UOGuide!

If you go into Chrome settings, 'more tools',, and choose clear browsing data you can get it resolved (I simply cleared all the data, since I almost never use Chrome for anything, but you might want to be more selective which categories you clear.
Thanks I will try that.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
JC cannot read this post because he is banned but I have sent the OP post to him for review.

Does this happen in IE? I have the same problem in IE but not in other browsers.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
JC cannot read this post because he is banned but I have sent the OP post to him for review.

Does this happen in IE? I have the same problem in IE but not in other browsers.
I tried it in Firefox, and it opens fine. So it must be something with Chrome. Thanks for the idea! :)

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Switch it off Mobile view and back to Desktop

(Clear out your cookies or change your bookmark if it keeps taking you into Mobile view).