• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Paying uo gold for Pokémons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
LOL I like this, good luck on your quest and don't forget... Gotta catch 'em all hehe :p

Parthis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
What You'll Require:

• Rooted Android Phone / Rooted Bluestacks (iPhone Untested)
  • GPS Spoofing that works for you (single location only, not pathing - much easier to get working!)
  • At least one incense on your account (fresh accounts have two I believe)
  • Knowing of a location with one, or preferably multiple PokeStops with Lure Modules attached next to each other. You'll find a lot of these in large city spaces. For example, my one was around -33.85902300, 151.21319300. I know there were at least 6 or 7 other similar spaces in Sydney. This will vary by country and city obviously

The Method:

Very simple. Set your spoofed location to the location of the Lure Module-attached PokeStops and apply your Incense, catch the Pokemon and terminate your game.

Load the game again and there'll be a bunch of new Pokemon there. Catch them all (or just the ones you want), and when they are all gone close the game, open it back up and repeat! You're always going to get different Pokemon when you do this.

That's all there is to it.

Tips and Warnings:

• You'll likely get banned for doing this, so I'd recommend doing it on an alt account and then trading the Pokemon to your main account when trading is added in!
  • If you get the "Error." message when trying to capture Pokemon, or Pokemon just disappear - exit and relaunch the game. The same Pokemon should be there.

Happy collecting friends!

About 1.5 - 2 hrs standing in the same area:

And just got this bad boy:

Status
Not open for further replies.