• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The King's Mens Theater

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Back in the days of everyone only being able to afford smaller houses, we used the theater and stage for guild meetings so we could accomodate the crowd.

Dropped by one a few times (I think it was some quest) and noticed that you can no longer get on the stage. Anyone know why it is blocked???

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
upload_2016-7-14_18-59-14.png
Back in the days of everyone only being able to afford smaller houses, we used the theater and stage for guild meetings so we could accomodate the crowd.

Dropped by one a few times (I think it was some quest) and noticed that you can no longer get on the stage. Anyone know why it is blocked???
must just be your shard

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This week I found the Portcullis to Lord Blackthorn Castle in Fel locked on Legends. Had to page a GM to unlock it. Seen a ghost run off from the Evil Mage room in Blackthorn dungeon. About two minutes later meet a red and died. Didn't bother to give them a murder count. The red followed me upstairs I had a one sided conversation with them. Hit my holy light macro and got killed. Stood around with the red in the guard zone continued with a one sided conversation. I guess they got bored, and they recalled out. I went back to hunting.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess it is just Legends. Tried a couple of other shards and they let me go up the steps.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legends still has reds?
Legends has pvp? I know it did years back (I wanna say 2005ish. Don't remember exactly, but it was definitely pre-imbuing), but the guy I fought wasn't very good. He died to my tamer's White Wyrm and Nightmare in Destard. One of his guildies came in and I left, since I wasn't going to fight 2 mages on a no resist pvm char.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I probably got the visit, because I disrupted the farming of Minax artifacts. I didn't think we could lock the Portcullis at Blackthorn Castle.

The red had subtitle Chesapeake, No I don't want to be your friend.

Not like my thrower was any match for them.