• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Things that don't happen IRL...

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'm running around usual places looking for greater dragons I want to tame, and my "animal lore" hotkey is right next to my undress macro.

In real life (assuming dragons exist), I would never run through a pack of greater dragons naked.

At least, not accidentally.

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm running around usual places looking for greater dragons I want to tame, and my "animal lore" hotkey is right next to my undress macro.

In real life (assuming dragons exist), I would never run through a pack of greater dragons naked.

At least, not accidentally.
Yet you see people all the time running onto a field like Soccer or Football streaking still..... LOL

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I imagine talking to a stranger, saying something like, "these are terrible beasts, these greater dragons, able to tear you limb from limb or toast you to a crisp with a single breath. Be afraid, be very afraid. Danger - it sees me. Now hold on while I take off all my clothes."