• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cant log in? Continuous Snyc errors

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Heya

anyone else having continuouse sync errors on log in. Using the EC with and without Pinco's, patches ok just says snyc error, close client and restart which fixes nothing. Trying to log into Oceania. Any help?

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just tried - created a new character. No problems here
Well just tried again, open client, it patches all looks normal, put in un/pw, press enter, all looks fine, select shard, click play, get 'server error', problem snycronization with this world, close client and try again. Am running as administrator as well, as per normal.

ditto ditto any other ideas anyone?

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not using uoassist and don't have the kingdom reborn client any more :p I am travelling atm, up in Cairns far northern Oz trying to use the wifi at a RV park. I will try again later with my own wifi system in the caravan see if that will work. If not *sigh* i have no idea.

E_T

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it only happening on Oceania or all shards? If it's only that one shard, log on to another shard and page a GM.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
See where it says accounts, and sync I think this is the sync causing the sync error for uo. click on accounts then click on sync settings if your not able to switch the tabs on or off this might be your problem. I just hope someone who knows how to do this will walk players threw this
. sync.jpg

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's been my experience, that when "synch" errors occur, its due to being logged in on a char/acct/shard and then logging in on the same acct-different shard. You got a friend sharing accounts with you ?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
See where it says accounts, and sync I think this is the sync causing the sync error for uo. click on accounts then click on sync settings if your not able to switch the tabs on or off this might be your problem. I just hope someone who knows how to do this will walk players threw this
. View attachment 50635
Whatcha got in that Ultima and other things folder ? :rolleyes:

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whatcha got in that Ultima and other things folder ? :rolleyes:
:p This I did have the uo clients in the folder but put them back on the desktop. that is why the folder is called ultima & other things Now I will show you the other things
ult.jpg