• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who is Andrew?

L

Lord Richard

Man, I do wish this stuff was posted before we log in or somewhere so Even I can participate in the neat stuff. Where in the heck is this guy at, and how do we go to him?:lame:

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You get to Andrew by going to where the rift was in Moonglow. The black gate is no longer there, instead there is Lightning striking in the area. You stand where the black gate (rift) was and you will be pulled into where he is, one player at a time (at least on Legends it was one player at a time).

L

Lord Richard

You get to Andrew by going to where the rift was in Moonglow. The black gate is no longer there, instead there is Lightning striking in the area. You stand where the black gate (rift) was and you will be pulled into where he is, one player at a time (at least on Legends it was one player at a time).
went there on my shard, Atlantic, and no lightning, also went to test, and nothing there either

S

SilentFoxXy

If you go to where the Void Entrance/ Moongate 'Was' and wait in turn, you will get spirited away to the dark zone, a small area surrounded by candles, with a soliarty dark figure sitting at a table with tarot cards.

You are unable to move, or speak.

This chap (Andrew) then goes thru a spiel posted elsewhere, you have a choice of answering if you believe in fate or not, and also if you support the shadowlords, or not.

Dependant on your answers, you will either die, quickly, or be given a Glass dagger, with a few stats, which will break if you use it once. You are also told to hide it , and keep it for use in the future

Its a one at a time thing, and if your shard is like europa there are like 25 folks all standing in the same spot waiting.

You could wait for 30 mins, or go next.....

L

Lord Richard

I'm on Atlantic, the rift seems to be non-functional atm.....I logged into a char on great lakes, and got right into the rift after only a few secs of waiting.

Maybe we need to call a GM?

Beefybone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey look, something cool enough to log in for! Oops, broken on your shard, the most populous in the game!

I really wish these guys could do something right for once.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you sure someone isnt in there already? It only admits one person at a time.

K

Kebet

Is there any point in doing this deed?
I am thinking that Andrew is asking us to make this choice we have been told about. You can only go in there once so there is no changing your mind! I suppose we will know the consequences of our choice later?

F

Finch

I am thinking that Andrew is asking us to make this choice we have been told about. You can only go in there once so there is no changing your mind! I suppose we will know the consequences of our choice later?
Once per character. I took two in, tried different answers, was fine one time, got the dagger, than said the wrong thing with the next and died.

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
went there on my shard, Atlantic, and no lightning, also went to test, and nothing there either
We have fixed Atlantic and everyone should be able to have access to Andrew now.

Thanks for letting us know,
Mesanna

L

Loquacious Wrath

There is not "Right" or "Wrong" answer unless you are interested in getting the Glass Dagger or you are Virtuous (or anti-Virtuous).

K

Kebet

'There is not "Right" or "Wrong" answer ..."

I beg to differ! Selling yourself into the service of the Shadowlords could very well be a "wrong" answer!! Only time will tell. ;)

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
oooo tough choice. Okay here is the stupid question before I decide to kill my self? If i die in with Andrew, do i get popped back to Moonglow with my stuff that isn't insured? :blushing: Or do i have to wander aimlessly around looking for a rez

E

Emil IsTemp

I said "no" to fate.. (dont like the idea of not being able to have a say in what happens in my life) and "yes" to being a servant of the Shadowlords.

Got the dagger, and the tower card. (could someone post what the different cards mean? if there is a meaning?)

I am also the Com Lord of SL on Pac.. nothing of note for being so.

Vanguard spawn still attacks me in Cove as well..

ideas on the dagger.. maybe a willing self-sacrafice for the Shadowlords at a later time?

Anyone find anything else out?