• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@Kyronix @Mesanna Fireworks Banner Not Vendorable!

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I collected 7 of the Fireworks Banners on Napa Valley from the Hydra Clicky (tyvm)
Unfortunately, none of them can be placed on a vendor.."says the item is impermissible"
can they be fixed please?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
That's silly if intended. Peeps would just spam them for sale in chat....... well a few years from now maybe

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I think I missed something....fireworks banners?

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
That's odd...I've seen one or two in vendor search. *scratches head*

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
@Sinder Shayde Have you tried to place/redeeding them? I don't know it will fix it, but it doesn't hurt to try. :smile2:

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
@Sinder Shayde Have you tried to place/redeeding them? I don't know it will fix it, but it doesn't hurt to try. :smile2:

Yes, I have tried this and still not permitted on vendor. My Guildmate also has the same problem with his.
Not sure if other people on different Shards have this issue or just Napa.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I think I have a couple on Atlantic I can give ya if you missed out. let me know if ya need em
That would bea awesome. Sorry was out of town all weekend and just came back to check messages.