• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happened to all my stuff?

Hi all I am back after about 4-5 years of being away from Napa.

I go to get my characters and set up house and find all my money and house deed are gone. I had over 10 mil in checks and a big house and those are gone. All my characters are there with all their stats intact and most of my rares and other things are there. But where is my gold and house deed?

Sure would like to know.

Pieter

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your house deeds all became house placement tools, say "balance" as normal at a bank for your total funds. And welcome back :)

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hi all I am back after about 4-5 years of being away from Napa.

I go to get my characters and set up house and find all my money and house deed are gone. I had over 10 mil in checks and a big house and those are gone. All my characters are there with all their stats intact and most of my rares and other things are there. But where is my gold and house deed?

Sure would like to know.

Pieter
House deed is likely now a house placement tool.

You can say appraise at he local NPC that sells them and should pop up with a cursor.

Money is now converted in an number per account.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Back and you were gone more than 4-5 years if you were still using house deeds :)

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your house deed turned into a house placement tool, the house placement tool is worth some money. Don't just throw it away.

Find the NPC that sells them and drop it on him and he will give you the money that the original house deed cost.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really enjoyed the first few days after house deeds all turned into placement tools. People would see one in their bank box/pack and just throw it out as junk. Made a ton of gold those couple days...

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If your house deed turned into a house placement tool, the house placement tool is worth some money. Don't just throw it away.

Find the NPC that sells them and drop it on him and he will give you the money that the original house deed cost.
you can also just double click it and the gold is deposited

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really enjoyed the first few days after house deeds all turned into placement tools. People would see one in their bank box/pack and just throw it out as junk. Made a ton of gold those couple days...
me too