• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Crafters starter kit.[ENDED]

Happy Rage

Lore Keeper
Hello all, Decided too clean out my crafter, I never use him. I'd like too sell all this in a bulk package.
Auction ends Saturday july 9th, 4pm est
Reserve:30m
Buyout: 60m
Highest bid is 31m @Katrina Blade
Happy bidding
10 min rule.

1+ 15 ancient hammer
10 barbed kits
3 yew runic fletch kits
2 ash runic kits
2 oak runic saws
1k each ingot.
50k+reg ingots.
8k+ of all leather.
60k reg boards
59k of yew boards
Couple hundred of magical residue, relics frag, enchanted essence.

Post offers.
Thanks
Rage

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Happy Rage

You end this on a weekend. Cant you do a more universal end time? 9pm is for much people middel of the night

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Make 6pm Eastern thats about midnight in Europe and about morning in apac
Thanks mate

PS to all other Sellers. You could increase your revenue by Settings end times fitting for all customers instead of thinking uo is only played in usa. No offence. Just saying

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Keith of Sonoma
This is my first auction, kinda going with the flow of things. What's the 10min rule?
With your auction ending at 4PM EST, say someone bids on an item at 3:59 pm, 1 minute before the auction ended. Other bidders would then have 10 minutes from 3:59 pm to place a bid on that item, even though the auction is over. If someone else bids within the 10 minutes the "timer" resets. Once 10 minutes passes without another bid, the auction is over.

Katrina Blade

Adventurer
Hmm, I just got a bit leery when I saw that the high bid is a "visitor".
And why would you get leery about that? Some of us have returned to UO after a 15 year break and obviously havent been a member of stratics in that time. Are you saying we cant bid until we have posted enough content in the forums? Maybe also there are people who don post but use stratics for all the info we get?!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Keith of Sonoma

Sure. Sounds fair. I'll add it up in orignal post
Awesome.
And why would you get leery about that? Some of us have returned to UO after a 15 year break and obviously havent been a member of stratics in that time. Are you saying we cant bid until we have posted enough content in the forums? Maybe also there are people who don post but use stratics for all the info we get?!
Not at all. BUT, there have been several instances lately of "visitors" driving up the price of items, or winning bids and not paying. So the concern is valid.

Katrina Blade

Adventurer
@Keith of Sonoma thats a poor reason, its like saying all immigrants are bad because one or two did a bad thing. IF you were concerned you could have PM'd me to find out if i was genuine, but it isnt your auction anyway! You could also check my previous post histories were its evident im a returning player and not someone logging an alt in to boost prices. Considering I posted at 1mil above the reserve it isnt that much im driving it up, you can always bid as well!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Keith of Sonoma thats a poor reason, its like saying all immigrants are bad because one or two did a bad thing. IF you were concerned you could have PM'd me to find out if i was genuine, but it isnt your auction anyway! You could also check my previous post histories were its evident im a returning player and not someone logging an alt in to boost prices. Considering I posted at 1mil above the reserve it isnt that much im driving it up, you can always bid as well!
Grow some thicker skin, and don't get so butt hurt! ROFL

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Happy, paid and received nice and quick trade thanks

@drizzPK and @Keith of Sonoma, be suspicious all you want, but at least check it out. I just got a bit annoyed with keith implying I was scamming. All he had to do was look at some of my previous posts and hed see id rejoined and was fairly active. Just like I looked at some of his and saw he'd won an auction then not paid for it. Oh wait... its only new stratic user that arent trustworthy...!
Whatever. If you are assuming that I didn't pay for something, let me assure you, I have NEVER, not paid for an item!