• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fire works banners

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Nice. Wasn't expecting a gift, and it's a good graphic. Thanks, devs.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Notice there was not one in Felucca on production shards.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I just got home from the Canada Day Fireworks and find this!
I want to thanks the Dev's for this super nice Canada Day present!

May your maple syrup always be sweet and your slapshots always be straight and true.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Happy Independence Day

Last edited:

Enziet

Journeyman
I'll just say it's for Canada day as I'm Canadian and the banners were set loose on the public during Canada day ;) Thx.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
What I find funny...is that there was no announcement made...nothing on uo.com, nothing on the patch screen....Oh lets just put this here and hope someone finds it

I think if SP didn't have theirs in LUNA, chances are pretty high that no on e would have even noticed it...at least for a while...who goes to WBB anymore? Sad as that is.

Sorry to be such a downer..it IS a nice gift, very well done, love the artwork....

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I think if SP didn't have theirs in LUNA, chances are pretty high that no on e would have even noticed it...at least for a while...who goes to WBB anymore? Sad as that is.
Mesanna told us ingame, when she placed it.
WBB on SP would had been bad, as it also are a VvV town.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
What I find funny...is that there was no announcement made...nothing on uo.com, nothing on the patch screen....Oh lets just put this here and hope someone finds it

Sorry to be such a downer..it IS a nice gift, very well done, love the artwork....
Its Funny but a friend told me in ICQ to go to the Atla WBB for a clicky. I was thinking ok some sort of EM Sash like Chessy did. When I saw it was a fireworks banner I started checking other shards and found them on every shards I checked. Checking Siege I did not see one at the Bank and assume it had been forgotten or moved due to VvV there. That left Malas so I checked Luna, also got a icq at the same time telling me Luna on Siege from another Siege buddy. I was beat at posting a picture on Sonoma and Siege, so did not post any snaps myself.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

I think the intention was for it to be a surprise, which it was. A nice one at that.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
During one of the meet & greets Mesanna mentioned the dev team was working on gifts so I guess this was it. Amazingly I was online when she placed the Sonoma clicky and made the announcement in Gen chat. The chances of me being online at the same time Mesanna is on our shard .... well, let's say I have better odds of winning the lottery. So I bought lotto tickets. :grin:

btw ... Luna is not the hangout spot on Seige.

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got home from the Canada Day Fireworks and find this!
I want to thanks the Dev's for this super nice Canada Day present! .
I will give you the icy patch they added years ago, if you like.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hope these stay up for a week or so. Holiday weekend many of us are out of town for the holiday.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
when the clicky was placed on sonoma it had a lifespan of 5 days but today there is no such tag. now on great lakes it does have a tag of 3 days (at the time of this post).

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The statue is already gone from Chesapeake. :/

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Missing on Pacific too but the message on the criers is still being spammed.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Great Lakes and Atlantic are still there. Coincidentally they both show a lifespan of 3 days. I'd guess the others went poof due to some default timer.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great Lakes and Atlantic are still there. Coincidentally they both show a lifespan of 3 days. I'd guess the others went poof due to some default timer.
TY Just wanted a few of them and thought I had all weekend, lol. Glad Alt was still up.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its gone from Cats and Siege. And its not even the 4th yet. They must have ran out of them. You know the limited supply and such.
I got 4 of them on Atl and will xfer them to Baja, that is all I wanted was a few of them.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Almost all the Shards, including my home Shard (Napa) are gone! :eyes:
I feel bad for those who did not get to log on over this long weekend, they will have missed out.:sad2:
Certainly was a nice surprise but I wonder why on some shards it is gone and the few shards that still remain, have a 3 day timer on them.o_O

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Well, I'm glad I grabbed a few while they were up. Thanks everyone who pointed it out!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I just checked them all:

Still there on:
Legends
LS
GL
Atlantic
Oceania
Wakoku
Hokuto
Formosa
Izumo
Mizuho
Yamato
Asuka
Arirang
Balhae
Sakura

Already gone on:
Chesapeake
Catskills
Origin
Pacific
Sonoma
LA
Baja
Napa
Drachenfels
Europa

@Mesanna @Kyronix

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
@Mesanna @Kyronix None of the Firework Banners I collected on Napa (7 of them) are vendorable but the ones on Atlantic are all fine. Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:

Enziet

Journeyman
Again I repeat... who said it was for the 4th of July? I could have been Canada day which is why it's gone a day early ;) Yay Canada :p I'm J/k of course.

Here's one for ya, I can't seem to pack this thing back up. I placed it on my house, but now want to move it to another spot. If anyone with powers reads this Idn if it's working correctly as it wont pack back up when double clicked on.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I still cringe every time I have to take an axe to something I want to re-deed. I sure wish they had come up with some way to re-deed an item that isn't so seemingly destructive.

Thanks for the banners and Happy Independence Day to everyone!

MoxZinnia

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
ARRGH! I assumed that the banners would be around at least through today. I didn't go get one for my Siege guy yet. It would have been my first piece of decor for my Siege house, other than the boxes my guy built. Oh well.

I still cringe every time I have to take an axe to something I want to re-deed. I sure wish they had come up with some way to re-deed an item that isn't so seemingly destructive.

Thanks for the banners and Happy Independence Day to everyone!
I once axed a bear rug and missed the center-- cut off the thing's head. Then axed off a couple of legs. When I finally hit the center of the mutilated rug it destroyed it instead of redeeding it. It's the only time I have destroyed something trying to redeed it with an axe, but it is indeed possible!

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
If I hadn't run across this thread I'd never have known about the fireworks banner.

Terrible...absolutely terrible. Just one more item to add to the list on why the current team is the worst Dev Team in UOs history.