• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A glorious return

A few months ago I posted about my return to Ultima Online: Returning vet: enjoying the crap out of it!

I'm still here and enjoying it. For vets thinking about returning: give it a spin. A lot has changed, but the UO spirit is still here. I moved to Atlantic with 3 chars (From Europa and Drachenfels) and am happy about that decision. Atlantic is still teeming with life. I also recently started on Siege. On Atlantic, I searched long and hard for a spot to place a house, and got amazingly lucky: I found a spot to place a tower. I spent weeks furnishing it, and this is the result, as presented by my crazy crafter "Baardebijl"...

The front, with banners of my favorite cities, UO banners,.and two dragon heads.
screenshot.42.jpg

The area with soulstones is my stash. Living and dining in the main section.
screenshot.43.jpg

Lounge and craft room. :)
screenshot.44.jpg

Bedroom, open bedroom (Baardebijl is currently bathing) and trophy room..
screenshot.45.jpg

More virtues and a recital stage on the roof. :)
screenshot.46.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
What the secret to getting the heads and banners so high?

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You have stand on a higher level than the height you want to raise anything to. So, in this case, I had to be on the roof to raise them (with the deco tool) all the way.
Thank You!!!! I finally got my bulletin board where I want it!! :D