• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NABIN!!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Happy birthday, Nabin! :smile2:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh my ........ Another Birthday Buddy!

Have a very merry unbirthday @Nabin!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Happy Birthday and many more! :)

It's so nice to know someone here is actually older than I am... although not by much.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Happy birthday, Nabin!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
See I was right... I turned well another year older on the same day as Nabin so... but trust me he's older than I am.
I knew there was good reason to like you my friend :)

*Raises a Glass of Good Old Moonglow Red in Salute and waves his old friend over to the table to pour them a glass*

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
See I was right... I turned well another year older on the same day as Nabin so... but trust me he's older than I am.
Happy birthday to you, too, Mal
Isn't it encouraging to see this game played by such a wide range of age groups?

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hope you had a very great time with family and friends.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I spent tons of time dealing with issues from Microsoft... Their last update kept failing and they couldn't fix it but to basically reinstall Win 10 on my computer and they assured me several times that everything would be fine and I would lose any data blah blah blah lies...

At any rate I then spent 2 days and more fixing what they broke... Their "fix" basically wiped out all my email addresses, deleted all my favorites from my Firefox... and wiped out all the profile settings on my G-13... As well as deleted all the settings on Trillian so no one is any any sense or order any more... So spent Tues, Wed and Thursday... trying to "fix" all that and today explaining to the jerks why I'm so pissed off because I can't get back many of the emails I had from friends from UO that I can't talk to anymore... I don't have their phone # or any other way to contact them so yeah I'm upset... and he's all like "I'm very sorry ma'am.." And I an thinking stuff it buddy... I explained to him that had I "known" that this was a "risk" I would have taken the 5 min to store that data on my external hard drive... but I was assured that I wasn't going to lose data.... LIES.

Anyway... such is life on the web eh?