• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Idea for interior decorator tool.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So, I'll admit I'm not huge into house decoration. I do it for maybe a week then give up. However lately with the new granite stuff, I have really wanted to make some cool new floors and what not for my castle. My frustration right now is with the decorator tool. Click, click, click x 1236192659152 times..... last object macro really doesn't help that much either.

Can we please add the option to the tool to raise and lower the max allowed distance per floor? For example;

Up
(Up max)
Down
(Down max)
turn

I would be so much more willing to make cool stuff if this process wasn't so grindy and time consuming.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, I'll admit I'm not huge into house decoration. I do it for maybe a week then give up. However lately with the new granite stuff, I have really wanted to make some cool new floors and what not for my castle. My frustration right now is with the decorator tool. Click, click, click x 1236192659152 times..... last object macro really doesn't help that much either.

Can we please add the option to the tool to raise and lower the max allowed distance per floor? For example;

Up
(Up max)
Down
(Down max)
turn

I would be so much more willing to make cool stuff if this process wasn't so grindy and time consuming.

Pro tip: you can raise two tiles faster than 1.... meaning there is a timer between clicks on one tile. There is not a timer if you click one tile then another.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Or get a sucker to do it for free because they feel sorry for you, sorry Victim I do not feel sorry for you and will not work for free :p (j/k)

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I like it.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I would rather see:
Up
Up max
Up X (where X is the number of times you want to raise the item)
Down
Down max
Down X (where X is the number of times you want to raise the item)
turn

I would even be happy to lose the MAX part and just have the X part.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
another tip is to place stone blocks on top of each other, and then place the tiles/gozas whatever on top. You dont even have to double click the blocks, and can place 3 blocks (15 tiles high) and still be able to place a tile op top and double click it.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'd like it if the interior decorator tool let you move it by increase z, Increase x and Increase y, etc... so you could move one to the sides as well.... so it could do all of them x,y and z axis and like Kayhynn said by input of how many you would like to move it.