• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Natural Hair Dyes from the store...

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are there any pictures of these colors anywhere? Would be nice if they had examples in the store. :/

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My guess is the Japanese site used to have some examples and such but not sure those are around anymore.

They had some really good pictures of many of the special dyes that you got from there as far as on armor and stuff... but I haven't seen any pictures of the hair dyes.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I always thought it was only the Abyssal Hair Dye that was for sale on the origin store.

I never knew of any other colors from there.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always thought it was only the Abyssal Hair Dye that was for sale on the origin store.

I never knew of any other colors from there.
There's a handful of them, one for each wood color, plus "Gnaw's Twisted Blue", "Lemon Lime", "Vivid Blue", "Yew Brown", "Sacred White", "Dusk Black", "Fiery Blonde", and "Bitter Brown". They were japanese additions originally, like heihatchi's pigments.

I'd think about buying one, but I'd like to know what they look like beforehand. :|

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My guess is the Japanese site used to have some examples and such but not sure those are around anymore.

They had some really good pictures of many of the special dyes that you got from there as far as on armor and stuff... but I haven't seen any pictures of the hair dyes.
I wish they were on test or something. They aren't available there are they?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I wish they were on test or something. They aren't available there are they?
I feel ya... If I had a bunch of spare money sitting around I might buy them and test them out just to see but yeah... don't really see that happening.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel ya... If I had a bunch of spare money sitting around I might buy them and test them out just to see but yeah... don't really see that happening.
Yeah, I thought about doing the same and take some screenshots, so people would have an example but then thought... am I really willing to spend like 40 bucks to make something they should have made themselves? Nope.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you click buy, then go to the basket, or when you specificy the quantity, it shows you an example in "Pony Tail" style on the screen.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
When you click buy, then go to the basket, or when you specificy the quantity, it shows you an example in "Pony Tail" style on the screen.
In EC,? Nothing to see in CC. :frown2: