• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Fel Yew House

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I don't think I've seen you buy anything on this site.
Yeah I have bought only 20 items from auctions so far and 8 or 9 on siege as well. But I guess none from you yet. I think you are offended by my comment? I just said to rich for my blood. If it was like the other 3 that sold lately closer to the gate for under 100 I might have considered. I wanted the other one just didn't sell my house in time.

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I have bought only 20 items from auctions so far and 8 or 9 on siege as well. But I guess none from you yet. I think you are offended by my comment? I just said to rich for my blood. If it was like the other 3 that sold lately closer to the gate for under 100 I might have considered. I wanted the other one just didn't sell my house in time.
I don't mean to be rude maybe it's just a coincidence but I always see you post 3 times within a thread only to say you can't buy.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I don't mean to be rude maybe it's just a coincidence but I always see you post 3 times within a thread only to say you can't buy.
Yeah depending on price I can't afford the rich stuff that's why I normally stick to auctions. I just don't know why most sellers don't put price in the original post so I wouldn't have to ask the questions and waste sellers times.

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Planters - You do realize his name is GenChatTroll101 right? General Chat Troll... you don't have to justify anything to him, or explain yourself. Disregard anything he says. I think he just deleted all his posts too....LOL. What a troll.

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
@Planters - You do realize his name is GenChatTroll101 right? General Chat Troll... you don't have to justify anything to him, or explain yourself. Disregard anything he says. I think he just deleted all his posts too....LOL. What a troll.
Hey moron you still angry you posted a worthless piece and I called you out for it lmao