• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House customization

Oller

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I built a platform from one tower to the other with floor and stair tiles (3 days of mining granite..grand..tried to copy parts of the castle that Nails is trading :)), and the next morning everything was gone.
So I tried to figure out what made it happen.
It appears that if you not only double-click the tiles (which locks them down) but additionally lock them down "manually" ("i wish to lock this down") they disappear with server restart.
I made a test and placed some tiles without "lock down", and they made it for a day.
I locked the same tiles down and today - all gone.
Thought I let you know.
(The tiles did not block anything or the like, since also the tiles on the ground were gone...)

Did anybody else have this issue ? I'm a bit anxious to waste another three days mining ....

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do not lock them down, just double click them so they are not yellow.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Also are you building above the 70axis cut off???

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
check your moving crate
Sometimes where your standing you might not see your new edtion best thing to do is go stand on the center roof.

Last edited:

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i have seen more than 100 in z axis.
While this is possible, the new tiles are not allowed to be placed above 74/75 and will bounce back into your bag or delete after server up. So will grass and snow tiles. You can raise goza mats higher, but you run the risk of it being deleted by a GM if they block another player's house.