• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bug with Hawkinds Robe/Ozymandia's Obi?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have been playing around with these on my Dexxer. Durability takes a heck of hit, at times down to 240/255. Log off for a little while and back on and Durability is back at 255/255... Designed? Or a good oversight? :D

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have been playing around with these on my Dexxer. Durability takes a heck of hit, at times down to 240/255. Log off for a little while and back on and Durability is back at 255/255... Designed? Or a good oversight? :D
Probably a bug but frankly the fact that these even have a durability is annoying.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are PoF-able. I've used PoF on a Hawkwind Robe.
No, they are not. I went to TC 1 after the publish with a copied char that had a damaged Hawkwind Robe, Anon's Boots, and Jumu's Sacred Hide, and I wasn't able to PoF any of them.

Same result when I tried to PoF my Hawkwind's Robe, not that it needed it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, they are not. I went to TC 1 after the publish with a copied char that had a damaged Hawkwind Robe, Anon's Boots, and Jumu's Sacred Hide, and I wasn't able to PoF any of them.

Same result when I tried to PoF my Hawkwind's Robe, not that it needed it.
Ummmm, your picture is for a hide... so, not sure if you meant the same for the Robe and Obi that was in the subject thread.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had my robe down to 249/249 and PoF back to 255/255.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummmm, your picture is for a hide... so, not sure if you meant the same for the Robe and Obi that was in the subject thread.
Yeah, I did. I don't need to powder my Robe, because it's 255/255 - I did it anyway to make sure, but since it was already at max, I didn't feel the need to post a pic. Same for my Minax Sandals, Enchantress Cameo, and Anon's Boots.

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Kylie Kinslayer

Dude really?
Everyone is complaining that you cannot pof the new stuff and you cannot just keep that little finding to yourself? Be happy and enjoy them getting bsck to 255.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had my robe down to 249/249 and PoF back to 255/255.
I just tried on Test Center and get the message "You cannot use powder on this item"

I tried on the following:

Obi, Hawkwind robe, Scared hide, Cameo and Minax sandals.

Last edited:

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I know is it worked for me on chessy. Considering these are not replicas PoF should work. Maybe the bug is bugged.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@Kylie Kinslayer

Dude really?
Everyone is complaining that you cannot pof the new stuff and you cannot just keep that little finding to yourself? Be happy and enjoy them getting bsck to 255.

*shrugs*....well.. errr... glad I have a stealther.. my house was surrounded with folks carrying pitchfork and worse.. ;)

Maybe this is the bug they developed quickly to take care of the bug where ya can't pof them...

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*shrugs*....well.. errr... glad I have a stealther.. my house was surrounded with folks carrying pitchfork and worse.. ;)

Maybe this is the bug they developed quickly to take care of the bug where ya can't pof them...
I'm not sure what you're talking about. I am only here to rake the grass for you. Its a rake not a pitchfork...

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just tried on Test Center and get the message "You cannot use powder on this item"

I tried on the following:

Obi, Hawkwind robe, Scared hide, Cameo and Minax sandals.
Turns out TC isn't always the best place to test things; I've tried something on TC and it didn't work, but it did on production shards.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So you could powder the above items on production shards?
Nope, it was something else I was testing; but could be the same for this.

I just made the mistake of thinking if it can't be done on TC, it wont be able to be done on production .. turned out to be incorrect.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just made the mistake of thinking if it can't be done on TC, it wont be able to be done on production .. turned out to be incorrect.
Ah yeah, sometimes TC is not running the exact same version as prodo shards.

This might be the case at the moment as I can't copy a character there.