• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ingame Store doesnt work?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got 1200 Sovereigns, chose item, pushed OK - but nothing happens? Wassup?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think I read somewhere the ingame store was going to be down for maint.

Gameboy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if this was done so just throwing this out there:

Ultima Online™ 1000 Sovereigns Pack

After purchasing a set of Sovereigns you will be sent a code that you apply on the Account center. All characters on that account has access to the sovereigns to purchase items available on the in game store. To use the in game store follow the directions below:

1. Go to Bioware Mythic | Account Management
2. Log in to an existing account or create an account if a new user.
3. Open your Help Menu
4. Click on the button near "In game store" near the bottom of the list
5. This will open a gump that allows you to buy and search for the in game items you wish to purchase.
6. Items will go into a cart which you will be able to view and/or adjust or remove the items from the cart.
7. Click buy after reviewing your cart and the sovereign amount in the top left of the gump will be adjusted to show you the remaining amount available.
8. These items you have purchased will be delivered into your backpack.

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
############ crap
now this guys raised the prices by 25% (when u pay in Euro) of the items and you cannot even reddeem them when click "BUY" in this ingame store

@Kyronix

can you guys repair that? also please note: EURO is not USD!!!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Could it be a Siege only problem?

Do the bottom work on other shards? I just wondering, that no others are posting.

Do all your accounts have trouble, I guess they have same master account. Could de be one account that is bugged.

Do others on Siege have same problem.

I know you have used the store before and know how to use it.

Hope they will fix it soom

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could it be a Siege only problem?

Do the bottom work on other shards? I just wondering, that no others are posting.

Do all your accounts have trouble, I guess they have same master account. Could de be one account that is bugged.

Do others on Siege have same problem.

I know you have used the store before and know how to use it.

Hope they will fix it soom
I have redeemed 10,000 since Doc first posted about this and yes on Siege. Could be a problem with Europe as I am USA .

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have them already on my account. Just pressing the buy Button in ingame Store dont do anything

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you guys actually have the currency claimed? As in, you took your sovereign code, applied it in Account Management (Not the ingame store)?

I just used the store on Europa, Drach, and Siege and had zero issues. Did you page a GM?

** It really sounds like you guys are doing something wrong.

Last edited:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The item store now works with Pincos's in the EC, today's patch allowed the final verification popup appear.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
now this guys raised the prices by 25% (when u pay in Euro) of the items ...
And there are still people just sucking it up. But BS probably wont mind, as long as some other guy is paying up for those that leave it in disgust.

I wish someone asked Mesanna at a meet and greet about that (just for the fun of seeing another empty response from her).

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I will try again when iam home.

@Dot_Warner just another question. Do you have iasues with Pinco? Mine is unolayable. Lag like crazy.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

@Dot_Warner just another question. Do you have iasues with Pinco? Mine is unolayable. Lag like crazy.
I get lag in areas with a large number of mobiles... The pit in Eodon, EM events, etc.. But I can still play, I just have to be careful. Ctrl-R is your friend when lag hits!

Njjj

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I was getting unplayable rubber band lag. Could make it go away for a few minutes by re logging. but would come back. Disabling Pincos fixed this also.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk