• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Option for global chat in CC?

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any setting that will put the global chat stream into my journal without it appearing in my game play window? I cannot seem to find one..

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I know of this elite haxx for this and it's not very well known.

Step 1: cut 3x3 section of tape of your choice. Rumor has it duct tape works best.

Step 2: apply 3x3 section of tape to lower left hand corner of your screen.

Step 3: some say this step is optional but I don't think it is. Grab a heat gun and hold over tape for 20 seconds on high. This really ensures you will not have to see chat on your screen.

Step 4: share these steps with friends, so they too can enjoy the absence of chat on their screen.

Step 5: open chat menu and click leave chat.

You're welcome.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
chat changes: you should be able to see several of your choice chat channels at the same time.
have the options set individually to not see it on your screen but just in journal or a separate chat boxes. (perhaps have them tabbed for each channel)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I know of this elite haxx for this and it's not very well known.

Step 1: cut 3x3 section of tape of your choice. Rumor has it duct tape works best.

Step 2: apply 3x3 section of tape to lower left hand corner of your screen.

Step 3: some say this step is optional but I don't think it is. Grab a heat gun and hold over tape for 20 seconds on high. This really ensures you will not have to see chat on your screen.

Step 4: share these steps with friends, so they too can enjoy the absence of chat on their screen.

Step 5: open chat menu and click leave chat.

You're welcome.
Thanks a lot.. I now have coffee all over my keyboard... But seriously, LOL!