• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Covetous LvL 3 Spawn drop rate?

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been fighting the Covetous level 3 spawn @ the entrance area for 4 or so hours over the last couple of days to see if I could get lucky. So far all I have gotten is multiple deaths & one virtue dungeon drop (dragon's end). I have been using my swords dexxer. I tried lvl 4, but man those drakes are murder. Is there any reasonable time frame I can expect a drop? I.E. one every 5 hrs or something similar?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Drop rate = low... VERY low.. and that is with a high luck suit on. Or that has been my experience.

imo the better drop rate is in the Prison level, but the critters there are a grind.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Drop rate is low and spawn rate is slow.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Drop rate = low... VERY low.. and that is with a high luck suit on. Or that has been my experience.

imo the better drop rate is in the Prison level, but the critters there are a grind.
It's my understanding that luck does not affect drop rate.

Based on a previous thread, it seems luck is essentially worthless when it comes to spawn.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All false, sorry. First of all: It depends on your killing speed. Max. Speed: Provocation. I would not recommend a dexxer. With 2 h each day I get 3-5 drops each week. All depending on the No. of critters you slay/time. And you should switch between Fel and Tram she you killed all spawn on one side. Speeds up. And forget luck. Luck only helps with loot intensity/amont. No effect on droprate. Cove 3 is an excellent place for solofarming but - like always - you have to work out the perfect strategy. Here its Provo in combination with e.g. Mysticism.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Compared to other places / arties, the droprate is amazingly high.