• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO down?

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is UO down this morning for some reason? cant log into Account management or any game acts..?

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm having the same problem... I was a bit scared in that at first I kept getting the "There is a problem communicating with Origin" notice but then it switched to the "There's a patch or you typed your password wrong" message. Now it's back to a communication error.

Ugh.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been fine all morning for me but in the last 15 or so minutes its gone belly up. Account management is "currently down for maintenance" or so it tells me.

Roxy_ATL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm having the same problems. Got the password thing and now the communication problem with origin.

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see on the welcome screen:

"Chesapeake and Catskills Maintenance 6/22/2016
Good morning all. Chesapeake, Catskills are going down for approx an hour along with the in game store so we can perform maintenance. Thank you for your patience. UO Team"

Wonder if it's related?

Sampirina

Visitor
Same here! I got several messages my password was wrong. then the network was down. News on the site said only Chessy and Catskills was down. Maybe THEY messed it all up! ;)

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Discussion around the BS watercooler:

"Huh, well whuddayouknow, Did you know the login servers were linked to account management because of the new uo store? Me neither! Ooops!"

Just joking!

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I just tried and got in fine - to TC and then to LA. Whatever it was may be fixed now.