• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone seen/heard of this happening?

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
a good friend of mine transferred to napa from atl with 80 mil, he deposited into transfer account while on napa. then next day he grab some stuff for me and transferred another 100 mil to transfer account on napa then left for izumo. when he got there only 100 mil came with him and the 80 mil was gone. it wasn't on napa or izumo. he called gm no response yet. anyone know what could of happen? known bug? anything? ty

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...did he check his bank balance? When you put gold in the transfer account and it finishes, it automatically goes into your bank on that shard - you don't have to look for it.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
yes he did and have done many transfers before. log in and out many times checking the banks there and other shard, only has one account too. its gone hope gm can help. he did the deposit to transfer account twice while on napa, only the second transfer 100m was there. the 80 mil did not go there to izumo or stay at napa, maybe in limbo. he doesn't have a lot of money so he knows something wrong. just wanted to warn this maybe an issue or not thanks.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
a good friend of mine transferred to napa from atl with 80 mil, he deposited into transfer account while on napa. then next day he grab some stuff for me and transferred another 100 mil to transfer account on napa then left for izumo. when he got there only 100 mil came with him and the 80 mil was gone. it wasn't on napa or izumo. he called gm no response yet. anyone know what could of happen? known bug? anything? ty
The 80mil on the first transfer is on Napa.

The Transfer Account is automatically deposited into your shard balance upon successful transfer to your destination shard.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Could he accidently have moved the 80 mil. to his secure account? Did he say 'balance' on Napa?

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The 80mil on the first transfer is on Napa.

The Transfer Account is automatically deposited into your shard balance upon successful transfer to your destination shard.
^^ This. I've accidentally left gold behind during multi-shard transfers because I forgot to move the gold to the transfer account. I shard hop alot and have never lost any gold during the process.

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
. he called gm no response yet.? ty
I hope your friend gets it sorted out but two things come to mind:

1. UO Economy is trashed. New players are screwed. I know in the back f my mind I have known this but this just made it clock for me.

2. You will likely get the "sorry cannot restore lost items" answer so unless he finds it , it is gone.