• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing timer

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any way we can drop the 160 or whatever hour timer on the two house on Siege/Prodo or Tc/Prodo. If you don't know what I am talking about, if you have a house on Siege and on a Prodo shard and place a house and demolish it it takes the full timer to place or trade a house. Unless you drop the Siege or Prodo house then both can replace instantly.

I was test placing spots on Siege and had a stoopid moment and hit Ok on placing a dirt plot, dropped it and got the you must wait 160 hours message. Since this was the acct that owns my island keep it was a big deal but fortunately I had a account that did not have a house and traded the Keep to that account so the keep would not decay. Normally I would just trade or drop the prodo house house and traded the keep and then traded it back again and replaced the prodo house........... But this was the account that owns one of my stuffed full prodo castles and dropping and replacing the castle was not an option as it would take forever to move everything out of it and into one of the other castles.

It is not a huge deal but it is very annoying and has caused a lot of confusion with others in the past as to why they test placed a house and then found they had to wait 160 hours to place again and didn't know simply dropping the 2nd house would negate the timer. More of a PITA than a problem but if something that would not take much Dev time to change it would be nice :)

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This is not a problem for many accounts, but it is for some and I don't know why.

Technically if you drop a house the rules should no longer apply to you since you don't own a house but for some accounts they still do. Other accounts can drop one house and place another hourly(1 hour demolish rule still applies). They can't get a 2nd house if they have one but they CAN demolish one and get another instantly. Again, some accounts can and some can't. I have no idea which is intended.

IMO if you demolish a house, and have no house on your account, housing rules should no longer apply.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is not a problem for many accounts, but it is for some and I don't know why.

Technically if you drop a house the rules should no longer apply to you since you don't own a house but for some accounts they still do. Other accounts can drop one house and place another hourly(1 hour demolish rule still applies). They can't get a 2nd house if they have one but they CAN demolish one and get another instantly. Again, some accounts can and some can't. I have no idea which is intended.

IMO if you demolish a house, and have no house on your account, housing rules should no longer apply.
From what I understand this is specific to people with a second house on Siege or TC so when you drop one of the two the game sees that you already have a house and have to wait the full timer to place the second house. But when you drop both houses you can instantly replace two houses.