• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

With Zipa out of the way, on to the Ant Queen!

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So about this Ant Queen.... any insight and tips?

I don't want to make the same mistake again and take useless template like I did with Zipa the first time!
Same basic questions:
Can she be discorded?
Any slayer to her?
What templates might work better?
Lowest resists?
Tips or strategies on offing her? :D

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
She's a myrmidex, so myrmidex slayer... and she doesn't seem to like fire...

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here are my tips:

Have a way to counter poison. Stone form, good life leech, etc.

She can be discorded.

Double clicking the crystal shards on the ground will help keep her egg sacks from hatching into warriors.

Pick 1 spot and defend it, running around will only draw in more spawn.

Vulnerable to Myrmidex slayer.

I soloed from pit to queen last night in less than 2 hours using 2 mystic Mage spellweavers and 1 mystic bard running provo mastery songs.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are no benefits soloing both Bosses. Join a team is the key beside other Tricks.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are no benefits soloing both Bosses. Join a team is the key beside other Tricks.
I would say perhaps as is relates to the OP, you may be correct... but there are some advantages to soloing the encounter if you are good at it.
1. Particularly with the queen, a bunch of other numbnuts running around luring spawn all over the place is not helpful.
2. On small shards waiting for a group could be a long wait...