• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mannequin request

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know there was a wish list some time back but I wanted to get this out there. I really wish the status tab on our mannequins showed what the stats for the suit was,just like our status bar.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i wish you could change the name on the manikin so you could label them.
instead of just 'a manikin'
you could label them 'a manikin wearing Plate of Honor'
'a manikin wearing Initiate Suit'

as to the OP, they should make a vet reward with that ability.
we could put those in our crafting rooms and it could have a big tab on it with EVERYTHING from MR to resists to SDI, HCI ect ect ect.

id give up a vet reward for that.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
if they can't let us do this with deeded mannequins, how about retooling the player crafted Dress Form so it does more than just stand there?

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
i wish you could change the name on the manikin so you could label them.
instead of just 'a manikin'
you could label them 'a manikin wearing Plate of Honor'
'a manikin wearing Initiate Suit'

as to the OP, they should make a vet reward with that ability.
we could put those in our crafting rooms and it could have a big tab on it with EVERYTHING from MR to resists to SDI, HCI ect ect ect.

id give up a vet reward for that.

Every single time I go to the M&G I ask for this, Please let us rename the Mannequins, I make suits, so that will be amazing, been able to rename for the type of suit that he is wearing!!\

I also ask for Stack able POF :(

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I love both ideas too. Let me add a third. Let's give the mannequins an access tab so you can allow access to your other accounts (most likely a friends access or maybe guild access). I don't see why the owner cannot allow access.
You can. All my mannequins were set up by a co-owner account so both accounts are able to use them.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can. All my mannequins were set up by a co-owner account so both accounts are able to use them.
Ah, I've tested this, it works... except only two accounts are able to use the mannequins it seems the Co-owned account that places the mannequin & the account that owns the house.

I was hoping you could set "Access" like you can on items & containers. but nonetheless it's nice to know you could use them this way.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the details I am thinking about a feature in Pinco UI or is it just me thinking and spending to much time in TC?
Yep its Pinco UI. Mouse over a player (or mannequin) and see all the resists (even if over caps) SDI, DI, EP, HCI, DCI, LMC etc etc. Its amazing!

Good luck getting that added to the classic client to be honest. Didn't they say they were going to look into making the game play window larger a few months back in the newsletter? Not heard anymore since.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ah, I've tested this, it works... except only two accounts are able to use the mannequins it seems the Co-owned account that places the mannequin & the account that owns the house.

I was hoping you could set "Access" like you can on items & containers. but nonetheless it's nice to know you could use them this way.
You may notice that I did use the words "BOTH ACCOUNTS"

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure would beat using a second account as a dummy to stand there and look at resist and stats and trade pieces back and forth to my garg crafter imbuer.